The Millionaire's Movie Dates

"Now you know what it's like to fly with two small children," I commented on the fact that Sienna was irking Chloe on which earned her one big slap to the face. Now Sienna was crying and Chloe was desperately trying to deny the fact that it was her who slapped her sister.

"I have flown with them before. I've actually done it more than you have, so shut up. God, you make it sound like I never see them or something."

"Why are we going home early?" Sienna cried. Her dream birthday in Paris was cut extremely short. We got on the private jet almost as soon as our small walk was over. We'd be home very soon and I couldn't wait.

"We'll go some other time. I just don't want to be their with everyone else right now, Sienna," he sighed. "And Chloe's got to get to a doctor," he said while pulling the headphones out of Chloe's ears. "That just makes it worse."

"What's wrong with Chloe?" Sienna screeched, "Is she dying? No! I love you Chloe," Sienna cried harder.

"She's not dying."

+
+
+

"You must be Chloe," Doctor Dubrow said as he entered the large room. Chloe was resting on the bed, the strange thing is that she actually looked like she was asleep for once. Sienna was sitting on Austin's lap in the corner while I stood.

"Hmm...looks like she's asleep." Just as he said that she opened her eyes.

"I'm not sleeping."

"No? You're a good actress than," he joked which made her smile. "So what's wrong, love? Why's it so hard to stay asleep? Do you worry about things? Are you afraid of monsters?"

"I don't believe in monsters," she said confidently.

"Is there anything else that scared you?"

Something seemed to have popped into her head but she quickly shook the thought away, "No."

"Clo, what's wrong?" Austin asked. He saw that she was thinking something too.

"I don't want Violet to leave," she turned to face Austin.

"Trust me, Violet's not going anywhere anytime soon."

"How do I I know that?"

"You don't get rid of family."

Chloe gave him a super weird look but didn't question any further.

You don't get rid of family. He was right. These three people were the only things I had left in this world and I was determined to stay in their lives.

"Ok, so what do you usually do to try to get to sleep?" Doctor Dubrow asked Chloe. She shrugged.

"Everything," Austin answered. "Sleeping pills, reading books, watching tv, she even has one of those rainforest noise players."

"Maybe that's the problem. Well, that and stress. Try weening these habits, and don't worry about stuff Chloe. I'm sure life is going to go just the way you hope."

Yeah, 'cause her dad has money and he wouldn't let it happen any other way if he knew he could do something about it.

+
+
+

"Why are you still up?" I asked while walking past Austin's open office door. It was three o'clock in the morning and I had woken up just to get a glass of water. Then I saw this though. "Maybe Chloe gets her insomnia from you," I said while entering the room and sitting down in the chair next to his. His apple laptop was opened to some word document that he seemed to just be staring at blankly.

He shook his head, "Maybe." He cracked a small smile, "Why are you up?"

"Unlike everyone else in this family, I actually can sleep. I just needed some water but then I saw you were awake and figured I could talk to you for a minute before I crash again."

"I don't know, I think I'm pretty tired now," he joked. "I'm going to go to bed."

"Oh really? How rude of you to deny my company."

"But..." He smiled, "If it is really important, you can come join me."

"I think I'll pass," I said before quickly pecking his cheek and getting up to leave the room.

"Good God, you're stubborn," he mumbled.

I stopped, turned to face him again and crossed my arms over my chest, "Excuse me? Maybe I was joking. I know I'm not anymore," I accidentally let a small smile slip. There goes my serious stance. "I'll race you there, Mr. Millionaire."

+
+
+

"Um...SiSi..."

"I know. I see it too, Coco."

I cracked one eye open to see the two small girls standing in front of the bed in all of their princess pajama and messy hair glory.

"Where are your pajamas, Violet?" Chloe asked innocently. I looked down slowly, praying that I was covered up.

And I was...with the thinnest blanket on this bed. It still was better than nothing though. "Um..." I tried to think of a quick fib, "I fell asleep in uh...a tube top. It doesn't have straps, so it doesn't look like much."

Sienna didn't seem too convinced but it looked like the answer was good enough for Chloe. "Where's dad?" Sienna asked.

Finally...a good question.

It was one that I couldn't answer though.

"I actually have no clue. Maybe he went to work?"

"Maybe. Let's do something fun today," Sienna chirped. Why did they always want to do something? I wish putting them in front of the tv was good enough for a day.

I sunk lower into the bed, "I'm up for going to the park, but that's about it."

Chloe and Sienna both crossed their arms over their chests stubbornly. It would have been cute if I knew I was going to win this battle, "Why can't we go to grandpa's?" Sienna asked.

"Ha, I'm not taking you there. You're insane. Anyways, he's still in France."

Sienna still stood firm but Chloe dropped her arms and ran towards the door. I then realized that someone knew had joined us, lucky for me it was Austin which meant he could deal with them and their constant hyperactivity. He obviously wasn't working today.

He picked Chloe up after she begged for the attention, "Sleep better?" He asked.

She nodded, "Can you take us somewhere today? Violet doesn't want to do anything," she whispered thinking that I couldn't hear her.

Austin threw Chloe onto the bed and then got on after her. Sienna still stood at the edge pouting. "What about a movie?" He suggested.

"Yeah!" Chloe and Sienna both lost it. They loved the movie theater. It was the only time they would sit quietly while watching any type of video related anything. "Can we see that new Princess movie?"

"Definitely not," Austin went blank faced.

"Then what?"

"I don't know. I guess we'll figure it out when we get there, won't we?"

+
+
+

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! I hope everyone had an amazing day. I know I did. I'm just so so glad that school is out for another week.

Did you guys enjoy the chapter? If so leave me a comment and vote please. I really like both.

Oh...and WE'RE NEARING THE END!!!

SAY WHAT???

Don't worry though, the drama ain't over yet.