Section D Interview Notes

The following transcripts are a consolidation of all the important information taken from interviewing Section D residents assumed to be close to Terra.

***************

Interview Excerpt #1

Subject: Jonathan Makër
Gender: M
Age: 43
Occupation: Bar owner/ Alleged gang leader

Interviewer: —R E D A C T E D—
Gender: R E D A C T E D—
Age: R E D A C T E D—
Occupation: State Employee

In the following transcript based on the interviews taken, the interviewer will be termed as 'A' and the interviewee will be termed as 'B'.

===BEGINNING OF EXCERPT===

A: So, Jon, tell us about your relationship with Terra Carai.

B: Terra who?

A: Terra Carai.

B: Sarayee? Is that even a real name?

A: Don't act dumb. We know Terra once worked for you.

B: I've had a lot of girls work for my attention, if you know what I mean. -laugh-

A: We know she was at your bar. Her fingerprints were found on your desk and a glass.

B: She was never there. I never saw her.

A: There was tranquilizer in your blood work.

B: It helps me sleep.

A: Really? A tranquilizer?

B: I have intense insomnia.

A: It's not in your medical records.

B: I'm self-diagnosed.

A: -exhale- Come on, Maker. We have a recording of Terra talking to you.

B: Oh, really now? Interesting. -chair squeak- Do you know how many people are named 'Maker'?

A: It was in the vicinity of your bar.

B: Do you know the population density of Section D?

A: We know it was to you, Maker. Don't play around with us.

B: This is entirely circumstantial. Do you have a phone number she called to?

A: Yes, we do.

B: Was the said phone with phone number in my possession?

A: Maybe it was.

B: -scoff- I have one phone with me. It's a landline. Mobile phones... I don't understand how they work. The phone you think she called me from, it wasn't there. It didn't happen.

A: Fine. Your safe has Terra's fingerprints all over. How do you explain that?

B: It does? -gasp- Does that mean I was robbed?