Interview Transcript #2

Subject: Corporal Rush James Matthew
Gender: M
Age: 32
Occupation: State Employee

Interviewer: R E D A C T E D
Gender: R E D A C T E D
Age: R E D A C T E D
Occupation: State Employee

In the following transcript based on the interviews taken, the interviewer will be termed as 'A' and the interviewee will be termed as 'B'.

===BEGINNING OF TRANSCRIPT===

-door open--chair screech-

B: Sir!

A: Tsk tsk, Corporal Matthew, you don't need to salute m-

-NAME REDACTED-: At ease.

A: -chair drag- Could you atleast pretend to not be State Defense, -NAME REDACTED-?

-NAME REDACTED-: Old habits die hard. -chair drag- Sit, Corporal.

B: Sir. -chair drag-

A: -exhale- So, Corporal Matthew, how have you been doing? I see no magcuffs.

B: Our team turned ourselves in voluntarily after Terra ran. They saw no reason to cuff us because we don't pose a threat or an escape risk.

A: I see. How's it been so far, Corporal Matthew?

B: Please, call me Rush.

A: Rush, it is. How's it been? They treating you well?

B: Yes, sir. We've been placed in the basement cells and there has been no untoward behaviour from the other soldiers or guards.

A: That's good to hear. Sentiments amidst soldiers and guards hasn't been the best since Terra killed that Sponsor.

B: Permission to speak, sir?

A: We are here to listen to you speak, Corp-I mean, Rush. Be free. Speak your mind. No need for permission.

B: Yes, sir. I just wanted to add that sentiments amidst all the soldiers in our residence hasn't been the best towards Terra for about half a year now.

A: From what I hear, it was on its way up.

B: Yes, some of them were seeing Terra in a more... favourable light ever since her return from New Artoca, but there are several still unconvinced.

A: That's to be expected. The Rebellion cost us many good soldiers and comrades.

B: They didn't know she was the Angel of Death, sir. They just saw her get taken in for questioning a few times and just made up their own minds about what she had or hadn't done.

A: The intel she provided led to the death of several sol-

B: She was as devastated and surprised an any of us! She had no hand in Willowwood!

A: Can you prove she didn't have a hand in it?

B: Can you prove she did?