Chapter 12

Eren's POV

Levi was sucking on my neck when then front door opened.

"Eren?!" Armin screamed.

"Mikasa! It's not wha- wait what? Why are you here Armin?" Why is Armin here? I thought that it was gonna be Mikasa coming through the door. How did he even get into my house? Well anyway I'm glad it was him and not Mikasa.

"Eren!" Whoops. Spoke to soon. Mikasa is here too. She must have gave Armin the key to get in side.

"Mikasa! Armin! Its not what it looks like!" I tried to briefly explain while trying to get Levi off me. They gave me a "Are you kidding me look" and then Levi spoke

"Actually it's exactly what it looks like." He said licking my neck. I tried to stop him but he's to strong! For a fucking short guy he can really pack muscles!

"Levi! I promise Mikasa we were jus-" i tried to say.

"Save it Eren. I can tell that this time was not an accident. Plus he's all over you right now." She stated.

"W-whats going on? Why are you with the guy from the cafe?" Armin asked. I looked over to him only to see that his face was red. Ya know for a pervert he's pretty innocent.

"We're dating." Levi said. It's clear to me he was the kind of type that spoke his mind about stuff like this. Not that it's a bad thing. It actually could be a really good thing.

"Really? I bet you two don't know one thing about each other." Mikasa argued.

"That's not true!" I yelled. "I know a lot of stuff about him." Like how he doesn't have parents and he likes to read. Thats it? Wow. I didn't realize that I don't know much about him other than a couple of facts. I must know more.

"I don't care about who you date Eren but if anyone ever hurts you then thats gonna be a problem." She said going to her room. I guess she's not in the mood to put up a fight or she really means it.

"So why are you here Armin?" I asked looking at him.

"U-um i just was gonna see you but I'll leave n-now." He said running off, closing the front door also. Levi got off me and sat back on the couch instead of me.

"We must have scared him." I told Levi chuckling.

"You're pretty close with him." He said with a hint of anger in his eyes. Was he jealous? Of Armin? He has this all wrong. I can't help but feel loved by his jealous though.

"Are you jealous?" I said with a bit of a chuckle.

"I'm not." He said getting mad.

"Levi he is my best friend. Not my boyfriend." I pointed out and then kissed him on the cheek. His eyes seemed to soften.

"So brat, i was thinking what your shithead sister said earlier and shes right, you know nothing about me."

"I heard that!" Mikasa yelled from upstairs. The fuck. How did she hear that? I swear that she isn't human. Anyway....

"Yeah let's go outside and talk." Levi said. We got up from the couch and we walked outside.

"Use protection!" Mikasa screamed.

"We're not going to do that Mikasa!" I yelled back blushing. I turned to Levi.

"Anyway I think theres a park close by. We can go talk there." I told Levi. He looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah sounds good." Without another word we headed for the park. We walked in a small comfortable silence. As we were walking i saw that the sun was almost down. The sky was a orange and red color. We arrived at the park and sat on a near by bench. The park was alway abandoned. Of course there were a few parents and kids that came here in the day but never at this time. It had huge trees and they were lovely in the spring. The grass was green and it was big. The birds chirping making pretty sounds. The playground colorful and bright. Overall the park was beautiful. Okay now that I'm alone with Levi i can get to know him better and everything will be perfect right? Yeah.

"So i think i know what you want to talk about." I said giving him a glance.

"You do? So you understand why we can't see each other right?"

Wait what?