Chapter 20

*SEXUAL CONTENT*

Levi smirked.

"Shall we go to you bedroom then?"

"And do what Levi?" I purred. "Tell me."

"Maybe you can undress and put on that lingerie for me and then..." He came close to my side and whispered in my ear. "Some fun." My hear beat got faster and I'm sure he could tell.

He pulled me into the warm house with the lingerie. He took a seat in the middle of my bed. I was gonna go to the bathroom to change but a hand stopped me. Levi had my wrist.

"I thought you wanted me to wear this?" I asked.

"I know but change here." He said.

"R-right here?" I stuttered.

"Yes, right in front of me."

I can't say that stripping in front of him would be hot but it's embarrassing!

"O-okay."

I stood right in front of him. Then I slowly started to take off my shirt. Next was my shoes but I just slipped off those easy. I started to blush when it was time for my pants to come off. It's embarrassing. Levi's looking at me. I could feel it.

"Do you need my help?" Before I could answer he started to pull my pants all the way down and gave my crotch a rub too.

"Ah L-levi! Don't do that so s-suddenly."

"Don't take too long then." I gulped at the sound of his voice. It was mean but god damn sexy.

I started to go faster so he wouldn't get impatient. I took off the rest of my clothing which was just boxers and then put on the first part of the lingerie which is the legging and panties. I looked up at Levi and saw him biting his lip. Maybe I should have a little fun? He would never expect this.

I held the corset to my chest but instead of putting it on I started to rub my nipples, making them hard. I closed my eyes and moaned out at the bit of pleasure it gave me. I saw that Levi's eyes were wide. Perfect.

"Eren what are you doing?" He blushed.

"Giving you a little show. Why do you not like it?"

"That not it at all but fuck hurry up and get dressed so I can undress you!" He bit his lip again.

Without saying another word I finished putting on the last piece of lingerie. I walked over to Levi and sat on his lap. I can feel his hardness. Im pretty sure he can feel mine too.

I don't know what to do! Do I just stay here or should I make a move first? What if I mess up? Will he be turned off?

"Eren it's okay. Calm down." I snapped back to reality when I heard Levi.

"I'm sorry." I blushed Im so stupid!

"Just follow my lead." He kissed me and I relaxed a bit into the warm kiss.

He licked my lip asking for an entrance and I happily agreed. We fought for dominants. Moving our tongues together. He soon won. Exploring everywhere in my mouth leaving nothing untouched. He then pulled back and started sucking on my neck.

I brushed my hands through his hair and hugged him closer. After a while of sucking he nibbled on this one certain spot that made me go wild. I moaned out and he smirked against my skin biting that spot again. Then he bit down hard drawing blood which he licked up. I pulled his hair moaning louder.

He opened up the corset to where he could have access to my whole chest. Then he started licking and playing with my nipples.

"What do you like better brat, me touching you here or you touching yourself?" He said twisting the pink bud with his fingers.