Chapter 8

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. Well thats fucking annoying. Damnit I thought I turned it off on Saturdays. Guess I forgot. I turned it off and layed back to so I could try and get some more rest. After twenty minutes of completely failing I sat up and sighed. It was 8:30 now. I ran a hand though my messy hair and made my way to the shower. I turned to water on warm. Showers are the best in the mornings. I took off my pieces of clothing, which were boxers and a t-shirt, then got in the warm water. Ahhh this feels nice. I wonder if Levi would ever take a shower with me. My thoughts have been getting dirtier and dirtier ever since I met him and honestly I'm starting to not care anymore. I mean fuck he's just too gorgeous to not think about. His beautiful raven hair. I bet it feels so soft. His amazing unemotional eyes. They always make him look like he's in deep thought all the time but at the same time not giving a shit. His body. It looks small but it looks so sexy. And then his facial structure. It's so perfect. Not all of him may be perfect but to me thats as perfect as anyone can get. I know he is rude and a total dick but I know he really is a nice guy. I haven't know him for long but I really like him. I want to know more about my mysterious crush.

"Eren! Are you in there? I've been yelling your name for 30 minutes!" I heard Mikasa shout.

"Oh sorry! I didn't hear you! I'll be right out!"

"Alright. I'm going to Annie's. So call or text me if you need something."

"Okay!" I yelled getting dressed. As I was doing that one legged jump thing I fell and cut my cheek.

"Fuck!"

"Eren are you okay?! What happened?!"

"Im fine just fell."

"You clumsy idiot. Be careful."

"Sorry." I said coming out of the bathroom fully dressed but with a bloody cheek.

"Do you need help with that cut before I leave?"

"No. I'm fine! Ill take care if it. Just go to your friends already."

"Okay. Bye then." Semhe said and made her way out my room.

Yes house to myself! Although it does tend to get lonely. What should I do today? I don't feel like going out and facing people. Maybe I should watch a moive or something. Yeah. Oh I know! I could watch that one anime to pass time. Maybe by then Levi or someone will text me. I went downstairs and popped some popcorn and sat down on the couch with a warm blanket. I turned on netflix and started where I left off.

-an hour later-

"Beep beep" I paused the show and took a look at my phone.

Levi: Oi brat, what are you up to?

Me: Just watching TV. I'm pretty bored.

Levi: Your lazy. Why don't we go do something? I'm pretty bored myself.

Me: Sure do you want to meet somewhere?

Levi: No I'll go pick you up. Is that over protective sister of yours there?

Me: No she left a while ago.

Levi: Good. Be there in 10 brat. Be ready.

Me: Okay. See ya soon!

Yeah I got used to the whole brat thing. There was no point in arguing about it cause he will always call me brat or kid. I just hope one day he'll call me his. Maybe it's too chessy but I don't care. I went to my bathroom to check my appearance. Black long sleeve, grey jeans, and a black sweater. I got my red converse and put them on. I waited for like three minute and then I heard a car honk outisde of my house. I peeped my head out my front door and saw a really nice black sports car with Levi in it. Oh damn. I walked out of my house locking it and made my way towards Levi. Once I got there I waved and hopped in the car.

"Hey brat."

"Hey Levi! Nice car. Oh fuck its clean in here."

"Yes it is, so don't make a mess brat."

"Okay so where are we going?" I asked maybe a bit too exited.

"The mall."