Chapter 1

(Erens POV)

"Can I have a chocolate muffin please?" A girl asked me.

"Of course! It will be $2.00 please." I replied back to her.

She gave me the money and I gave her the muffin. Then I put the money in the register. Seems like a pretty easy job right? Well it is easy if you have a normal amount of customers each day, but we are always packed in this small cafe! Yeah a cafe. My sister, Mikasa, owns it. We make alot of money off this cafe too, so the extra work doesn't really brother me all that much. The outfits are pretty cool. The girls wear a black maids dress with a bow in there hair. The boys wear white pants with a brown crop top jacket and some knee high leather boots. The cafe is in the mall too, so I get to see some of my other friends work here too. Lets see theres Armin, he works at the book store. He such a book worm. Haha. There's Marco and he works at the movie theater with his boyfriend, Jean. Well I'm not really sure if there together, but it sure as hell looks like it! It kinda seems one-sided though. Like Jean is all for Marco, but Marco doesn't have a clue! It doesn't matter to me anyway but that Jean guy is a really pain in my ass! He's such a dick. He's always starting shit with me for no reason. Then shit gets serious and we end up fist fighting. One of us always ends up with a black eye or something.

"Eren, stop staring into space and take the mans order!" Mikasa shouted.

"Uh um wha-....oh! Sorry, may I take your order sir?" I asked a very short but handsome man.

He has raven black hair and a undercut styled hair. He has the most beautiful, yet cold and hard grey eyes. If looks could kill, he would have killed many. He is actually one of our regular customers here. He always orders something and sits down in the very corner table with his laptop.

"I'd like a muffin and black coffee." He sternly said.

"Sure! That will be $4.00 please!"

I gave him his food and he gave me a twenty dollar bill and as I was getting the change he said "Keep the change." And left.

Holy fuck who gives this much as a tip! I mean yeah I get many tips but never this much! Plus i didn't even do a good job. I was drifting off when he wanted to order. Why would he give me a tip? I looked around for him. As I thought, he was right back at his usual table in the corner. No one ever is near the corner so im guessing he like to be alone. As I was staring at him he looked at me with those cold eyes that held no emotion whatsoever and winked. I quickly turned my head down in embarrassment. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Damn it. I don't really know if I'm into guys or girls. I never really paid attention to girls, so im guessing I'm into guys. Its not like it matters. My friends won't mind my sexuality.

"Eren your shift is over, you can go home now and why is your face so red? Do you feel okay?" Mikasa told me.

"Oh i'm fine! Just a bit tired! Im just gonna grab a small cake from the back and take it home to eat." I said as I was getting my warm jacket and scarf. It was fall but almost the beginning of winter so it was cold.

"Okay, just don't fill up on sweets or else you won't eat dinner later and get some rest." She said.

"Okay mom."

Uh oh. Shouldn't have said that. Shes giving me a death glare, so I quickly got my small cake and ran out of the cafe. We don't live far from tbe mall or school so I just walk. We have a car but mikasa only uses it. The walk took like 15 minutes before I finally arrived to our cozy home. Its a two story, has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a medium sized kitchen, and a big living room. We don't have parents. Our mom passed away by a car accident and my dad left us. So Mikasa takes care of me. I unlocked the door and went to my room. Then I ate some of the cake I got from the cafe. Hmmm a small nap won't kill me, besides im exhausted. Just as I was gonna sleep I got a text from Armin.

Armin:
Hey wanna hang out tommorw after your shift?

Me: Sure why the hell not.

Armin: Great see ya tomorrow!

After that I turned my phone off so on one else will disturb my precious sleep. After about ten minutes of trying I finally fell into a wonderful alseep.

-two hours later-

"I'm home Eren!" Mikasa shouted

I heard Mikasa yell something but I was too sleepy to understand what she said.

"Eren get you lazy ass up and come help me cook dinner!"

"Okay! Okay! Im coming!" I said. I got out of my cozy bed. I walked downstairs and went over to Mikasa.

"Have you done you homework yet?" She asked.

"No......" I replied looking down.

"Fine go do your homework then. Ill cook by myself, I'm just making hamburgers and fries."

"Alright, I'll be in the living room then." I said then left to get my backpack.

Mikasa is always watching over me. She makes sure I get everything done. She makes sure I don't get hurt or anything. Its nice to have a sister, even though shes not my real sister. She was adopted, but I can tell she cares a lot about me and I care about her too. She even wears this red scarf I bought her like two Christmas's ago. It goes nice with her black short hair. Anyway I got to start this homwork! I'm pretty okay in all my subjects except French. I tried to take German but it was full. So im stuck in French and im horrible at it! I have an F in it. Man I need to get my shit together.

-30 minutes later-

I'm finally done! I hope dinner is too.

"Eren come eat!"

Yes right on time! I ran to the kitchen and sat at the table where my food was at. God it look so good! I started eating right away. I love Mikasa's cooking!

"So Eren how was school and work today?" She asked.

"Work was busy as usual."

"And school?"

"Oh that silly place? Yeah I'm failing French." I said as quietly as I could but unfortunately she fucking heard me.

"Really? I'll have to find you a tutor."

Well that went better than I expected.

"Thats all? You not gonna yell at me or anything?"

"Do you want me to? I mean your passing all your other classes but one so not such a big deal."

"Maybe I could ask Armin if he knows any French."

"Whatever, if he doesn't know any, then ill find you one."

"Fine, but don't pick anyone thats a dick and ima go to sleep night." I said that and put my plate in the sink and left to my room. A tutor? Ugh, this is gonna be a pain in the ass. My last thought before falling asleep was who could be my tutor. All well I have time to figure it out.