CHAPTER 9

9

"Arat, usap tayo, Yannico."

Dismissal time. As I came out of our room I turned my gaze on the source of that voice. I never failed to see who it came from. The uniform she was wearing was different compared to us.

She wears tiered skirts in sinopia and they reveal her legs from the knees down. It was paired with knee high socks and steel toe cap shoes colored in sepia and sinopia respectively.

All senior high school students wear fairly short sleeved shirts, which are usually playfully hanging over their skirts and are covered with a diligent jacket. They  wear a tie that splits right down the middle of their often half unbottoned jackets and is thinly crisscrossed in the same colors. Their jackets have a line around all edges in the school color. 

While on our department, we are wearing a flat rayon pants that reach all the way down and partially covers our double strap shoes, all of which are colored black. They're paired with regular socks and a thin belt colored bronze and with a ghost white long sleeved shirt is barely tucked into our pants and covered with a basic jacket. 

Even though students in our department were leaving their rooms and scattered on the hallway, my attention was only focused on her. I shorted the gap between us.

She was leaning against the wall next to our door.

"Stop making me feel special." She started. What's wrong? I'm confused.

"If you're going to leave soon." She added.

And since there were so many students coming out, I grabbed her by her wrist to pull her away from that area.

We went straight to my 'special room' because I was going to get a book that I would need for tomorrow. Even though each department has a locker room, I prefer to just put my things in my own room. Less hassle.

This room is really a blessing to me. Sana wag muna ma-demolish. Tsaka na kapag graduate na ako.

As I opened the door, memories of us came rushing back to me. There should be four of us here. Me, Abbot, Jersey, and...Eden.

I looked at Jersey. She's acting weird.