Chapter 20: The party has begun

Start from the beginning

"Why did you even come here? Is this about our call earlier?" I asked before taking another step closer to her. 

She smirked and looked away from my eye. "Maybe? I-I dunno Aj." Rainbow continued, turning around to face Fluttershy. 

The shy light pink haired teen was seen talking with Pinkie pie while grabbing herself a bottle of beer. Geez who knew she drinks?

But she got Rainbow mesmerized for her, again. I should be happy that my friend found love again, but instead this heavy feeling came up to my chest. 

Without saying another word to her, I grabbed the beer bottle from her hands and drank it, making her gasp then smile at the sight after. 

"T-thank you.." I muttered, pulling her for a side hug. 

She smirked and rested her head on my shoulder for a quick second before parting away to face my eyes again. 

"Heh, for what? And I supposed you can have that now.." She chuckled, looking at her beer bottle in my hands. 

"For saving me in this stupid yet special play date. It feels complete now that you're here." I started and faced Fluttershy and the others. "And we have some new additions.." 

"I was waiting for you to say that, now come on. Lets go waste ourselves and crash this place!" 

"I heard that! No one's allowed to crash my bedroom nor my house! Sooner or later I know Rainbow has the tendency to blow this whole place up!" Rarity growled back after taking a small sip on her beer. 

"Oh Rares.." Rainbow giggled. "You know me so well, asshole." 

"Your still the same idiot from 8 years ago, you know that right? I mean I left for a couple of years and come back here, only to see you as idiotic as ever!"

"So? At least I didn't seduced thousands of boys and dumped them afterwards like you." 

My eyes widened at Rainbow's back fire. "Woah there d-dumbass! Shut yer trap before you start another riot." I added as I gently made her seat down at the bed. 

"But its trueee~" 

"No need to get personal Dash, your just drunk." I replied before rushing up to Rarity. "You okay?" 

Rarity just smiled weakly at me and leaned in closer. Her Diamond like eyes were no longer happy like before, I can tell it. 

As soon Rainbow Dash showed up here, Rarity's mood changed from happy and excited to just plain frustrated, obviously hiding it with her fake smile. 

I just let out a sigh and looked deep into her eyes, taking another sip on my drink beforehand. 

"Look Rarity, I know its unexpected that Dash and our new friends came along but that doesn't means that we cant have fun." I smiled. 

"I-I know darling but.. I already arranged activities for us.. Supposedly for Countess and her friends too but they didn't come." 

"Then screw em' sugarcube.. You got us, right?" 

Rarity smiled and pulled me into a quick hug. "Y-your right darling. silly me." 

After I parted away from the hug, I grabbed another bottle of beer since mine was almost empty, making Rarity's eyes go a little wide yet keeping a smile. 

"Ya know, I still don't understand why you kept hanging out with Counte-" 

"How many bottles did you already drank, Applejack?! For Celestia's sake please take it slow." 

I chuckled and patted her curly purple hair. "Relax, this is just my second bottle." I started before removing the cap by using the nightstand's edge as a ledge. 

"And about that thing Ah said earlier, what's your plans for us sugarcube?" 

Rarity looked at me in slight confusion. "P-plans? You mean the late night talking, romantic movies, truth or dare and other stuff?" 

"Yeah, Is that all of em'?"

Rarity nodded her head 'yes' to answer my question which made a huge smile form in my face. I then turned my attention to Rainbow to tell her our new plans but what I saw somehow made my smile fade. 

There I saw Dash laughing nervously yet so freely, still in the same seating spot were I demanded her to stay on.

And beside her was the shy teen, Fluttershy. Unlike like from the first time we met, she was somehow laughing freely with Rainbow.

It wasnt the same shy laugh, it sounds like she's really havin' fun with Rainbow Dash.

With the same disturbing still in my my chest, I just let out a forced smile as I slowly walked up to the center of Rarity's bedroom, tapping my bottle with a pen to create a loud sound to gather all of our friend's attention.

As soon they all heard the quick sound, they quickly stopped talking to one another and faced me.

I cleared my throat. "Attention y'all. Since this is Rarity's house.. Ah guess were under her rules."

"Boo~ Screw house rules!" Rainbow interrupted before pulling Fluttershy closer to her. "She'll probably force us to play dress up games again."

"I will not do such a thing, Rainbow! Sure I may be fashionable and better than all of you in-"

"The f*ck?" Sunset raised an eyebrow.

"In fashion! You didnt let me finish.. D-darling."

Sunset chuckled and took a sip of her beer. "Its Sunset Shimmer, I thought you already know our names, Rarity?"

"I.. O-of course I do silly! I remember all of your names." Rarity nervously answered.

Rainbow smirked. "Oh really? I dare you to name everybody in the room."

"Excuse me?" Rarity crossed her arms to her chest.

Rainbow Dash suddenly pulled away from Fluttershy and walked up to the desk beside me, looking right in my eyes afterwards.

"What the hell are ya up to, Dash?" I asked, grabbing her wrist.

"Relax Apples, if she's our real friend then she better knows our new friends' names."

"She knows all of em' Dash. Stop being such a jerk, your drunk."

She pulled her hand away before grabbing my empty beer bottle on the desk.

"Look, I know your defending her but lets just try something out." The Rainbow haired idiot chuckled, turning around to face the others after.

"Hey Rarity, if were under your so called idiotic rules, I bet you have games other than dress up games for us, right?"

Rarity nodded her head, saying "yes" to answer Rainbow's question.

"And what are those to be exact?"

Rarity rolled her eyes. "If you must know, I planned on playing truth or dare with Applejack, only. But you sudde-"

Before Rarity could even finish her sentence, Rainbow's smirk suddenly widened as she sat down on the floor.

"Great, now that were here. All of you get your asses in the floor, form a freaking circle or something."

"What are you doing Rainbow?" Pinkie asked after seating down in her left side.

Rainbow just left Pinkie's question unanswered after she pulled my hand to make me seat down right beside her. And her left side was taken by Fluttershy.

"Right, Rarity.. Truth or dare?"

Rarity's eyes widened at the question, seating down in front of Rainbow dash afterwards.

"Hm.. Dare, Darling."

"I dare you to name everyone in the room, b*tch."