Chapter 2 : Perceive

Start from the beginning

She stopped on the bus stop waiting for the bus to come. After waiting a while bus came , she got up in the bus dropping a coin there. She searched a single seat to sit but all of them were filled up.

She sighed and sat on the double seat at the window seat. Looking outside she just inhaled the fresh air. She is human, she has the right to inhale this fresh air at least. No one will blame her for that. She closed her eyes placing her chin on the edge of window, wind was brushing on her face smoothly, her hair was playing with the flow or wind.

A slight smile was formed on her lips but that didn't stayed up for long when she felt a hand on her thigh. Someone is rubbing hands on her thigh.

Immediately she opened her eyes and looked at her other side. She saw an unknown person smiling creepily on her. She moved her legs to avoid his hand on her. She moved to the corner more. She didn't even look at that person just kept her sight low.

" Beautiful why are you moving away from me? " He whispered to her.

She just couldn't tolerate that touch and that hissing sound of him. She just got up from the seat and sat to another single seat which she found empty.

I hate myself for being beautiful! That's not my fault but each and every person don't even lose a chance to take an advantage..

Finally the bus reached the stop near school. She got out of the bus and walked towards her campus. This school gives her peace and also pain at a same time. She found peace in him and she feel pain that she didn't have a single friend.

Maybe that's her fault , she was not able to mix with them well. Maybe she couldn't convey her feelings well to them. Actually staying alone became her habit , she also can't adjust well with anyone for her this habit.

She entered the classroom and saw everyone is gossiping, talking to each others. She sighed entering the room, even in the classroom with so many classmates she feel like alone in herself.

As she entered her eyes started to find her peace. She strolled her eyes all over the classroom and her eyes stuck with her heartbeat too. She saw him sitting on the desk while some girls and boys around him.

She could hear her heart bumping against her chest hardly. Actually she likes this feel, she wants to feel that more and more. She smiled and blushed and sat on the seat. She likes a lot to keep an eye on him and to blush on her own.

She is super happy in her fantasy world. Her imagination power always make her feel the best. She kept her eyes on him, even from this far she noticed each and every features.

The way he was talking, rubbing her cheeks with the upper side of his hand. The way he was brushing his hairs with his hands. He looks so royal with today's specific uniform. The red coat and his hair like that goes really well .He really looked like a prince in such a outfit.

But she felt a bit sad when she saw him admiring another girl , pinching her cheeks, patting on her head. She knows her this bad feeling can change nothing, he is actually a spoiled brat of his father. He also finds just attraction first.

Why I had to fall for this boy, to whom I am just a stranger now? Well I agree we were not to close then in past but that doesn't mean you will just forget me when you were transferred to another city.. I always waited for you and see we are together in high school but you didn't even notice me once!

Their classes started as usual. She always tried to pay attention well to all the classes before the lunch time. She is trying to do a good result, she is trying her best.