But obviously I wasn't gonna smile the whole time at a funeral, that would be just very creepy.

Even my dad understood that.

So yea I had to have a sad facial expression on.

And again everyone stared at me and just waited for me to start crying, I have a feeling the paparazzi was mostly focused on me and waited for a single tear from me, cause you know miss perfect was never seen crying and that would be just a big hit in the media.

But no.

I mean yes you all can cry a whole river and then drown in it, I don't care.

But not me honey.

Imma stay at that famous smile of mine.

But the only good thing was probably that at those funerals I always found Yuzi there.

Nothing happened to anyone close to Yuzi, I mean family, relatives and all that stuff, so she was okay.

She cried at all of the funerals, even though she confessed to me that she also didn't knew half of these people.

Well she is just a crybaby.

Believe it or not I started to have contact with Yuzi, I even gave her my phone number and guess what.
We text and call each other almost every day.

Be proud of me, I made a friend.

So yes, I didn't see Teddy and his partners in crime since that day.

They obviously didn't attend any of these funerals, not like anyone expected them to.

I also have now Teddys phone number.

I guess I do, I mean that text I got on that day at the gala was obviously from him, so that has to be his number right?

Well whatever, that number is saved as Teddy🧸

Right now I am just laying in my bed and scrolling trough Instagram.

Did you know that it is illegal to fall asleep in a cheese factory?

Instagram really teaches you more than school ever will kids.

Ugh what's my life.

---------------------
𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

---------------------𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

------------------

I am literally only following people that have cute dogs, in general I just follow dog pages.

I am obsessed with dogs.

They are so dhakisbeksjwndb cuteeee.

I want one myself but I wouldn't want one in this household, when I am outta here I am gonna get myself a fluffy dog and spoil it.