sᴇᴠᴇɴ

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

,,I can't believe how I got so unlucky with having you as my daughter, Aponi. I don't unterstand how anyone could like you in any way possible. You are a waste of life. But your are still the favourite one out of this family and I really don't understand why. You are nothing. You are an ungrateful ugly brat who doesn't deserve to stay in this house. You really make my blood boil by just looking at you, you know, just looking at you wants me to hurt you in every possible way. But sadly I can't. I mean yes I do hit you and you deserve it, but you deserve much more of my hits. But I can't torture you until you are dead even though I really want you dead, I still need you", my dad expressed his feeling at diner and turned his hand into a fist trying to control himself probably.

Lets see how long he can control himself.

,,I agree with the part of ugly brat", my mother got herself involved now while she was eating spaghetti.

We were eating diner together.

Father, mother, Antonio and me.

And well as you saw I am getting bullied again.

Bruh.

,,How can you be the best model, I don't understand it. You are ugly and don't know how to walk", my mom goes on with her complains.

,,God say something", she screamed while throwing her plate on the ground.

One of the maids came after that immediately and picked up the broken pieces.

Hm I never wondered what they think about this crazy ass family.

They probably gossip a lot, they should fucking include me too.

,,What the hell do you want me to say? Obviously you are not right because then I wouldn't be known as one of the best models. You are just afraid that I am slowly getting better than you", I said with a boring face expression and played with my spaghetti.

She needs to face the truth.

,,I am gonna kill-", my mom wanted to stand up and come to me but my dad stopped her.

,,You can't hit her now. Her bruises from the other day still need to heal and plus the day after tomorrow we are going to that gala, so she needs to look perfect", he explained to my psycho mother.

,,Yes it's always about me looking perfect", I rolled my eyes.

,,Go before I change my mind", he warned me.