ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

,,what the actual-"

,,oh don't worry this blood isn't mine",hody stated with a big fat ass grin, btw his shirt was drenched with blood, which apparently wasn't his.

I woke up by a blonde boy shaking my whole body in every direction possibly, i fucking thought for a minute that I woke up in my real body as a mermaid, who wasn't in her place, in fact in fucking water.

But nah it was just hody, who is now tapping with his foot and positioned his hands at his hips, he looks like a mom.

A mom who just killed someone prob.

maybe I'm next?

nah hody doesn't like blood though

,,sunshineeeee wake the fuckkkk upppp", he kind of sang? Kylie Jenner who?

I pushed the blanket off of me, stood up from my bed and pushed hody out of my way to the bathroom, not even questioning why he is here looking like that.

I just really need cold water on my face right now.

So that's what I did, went to the sink and splashed cold water on my face to wake up and confront hody.

After I dried my face with the towel and looked in the mirror, only to have a slight heart attack seeing hody right behind me, still covered in blood.

I turned around and looked at him, not knowing what to ask first.

,,U didn't greet me till now, nor even said something to me sunshine, ur not being a good friend right now. Hug me and I will forgive u", he opened his arms for me to hug him.

,,Hody u still have blood on u, little reminder", I pointed at his white shirt which wasn't white anymore.

,,It should be dry by now, don't worry", he shrugged it off, his arms still wide open for me.

,,I don't know why u are here, but take a bath please and after that I will hug u, bye", I threw a towel on his face before leaving the bathroom.

,,HONEY I WILL SO TAKE THE BATH BUT I WILL ALSO SO COME OUT NAKED AFTER THAT, BE READY", I heard him scream like a bitch.

,,SHUT UP, I WILL BRING U CLOTHES. DONT GET NAKED TILL THEN", I screamed back like a bitch.

I left my room and made my way to my brothers room to get some clothes for hody, really hoping that that dumb fuck isn't gonna get naked till then.