ᴛᴇɴ

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

It's already a whole week since what happened at that gala.

Well you can guess what happened after that.

The media was full.

A lot of funerals I had to attend with my family, even though I didn't knew half of these people.

School was closed, because literally our whole school went to that gala and you know people died that went to my school or relatives of some students died.

And that kind of is a trauma for some people and people need to take a break for this?

Uhm cau anyways-

No I am kidding, It's totally understandable.
I probably would be a little lost if Antonio would have died, even though I hate this fucker with a passion.

So guess who was for one week always at home?

Correct, me!

Guess who was also at home most of the time?

Correct, my sick family!

And now lastly, guess who had to deal with being hit, insulted and screamed at everyday?

Correct, me again!

What a fun game.

I hate life.

If you would look at my body, like yes my body is very hot and I am hella proud of that-

Wait that's not the point.

What I am trying to say is that my whole body is covered with bruises that even my own psycho father noticed that and didn't want to beat me anymore.

He is just so nice, isn't he.

So yes, funerals.

When we weren't at home, we were at some random funereal.

People were crying non stop.

Wait don't get me wrong, I of course had sympathy for them like.

What would you do if someone you loved would be dead from one second to another, boom of course your life would be destroyed.

The reason I asked with you, is because I would have no clue, cause bitch I ain't loving no one.

Not even close.

The thing was that most of the people there , I just didn't have a clue who they were and what annoyed me even more was that it was like they all wanted me to cry a fucking river.

I don't cry.

I am known for smiling okay, not for crying that's  a whole new thing that you won't see me doing anytime soon.