ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

,,This looks ugly on me", I complained for like the third time or fourth time? I don't even know.

,,I am going to put your house on fire if you are going to whine one more time", Joshua was being mean to me.

I looked into the mirror in front of me, than looked at Joshua who was watching me through the mirror and purposely sulked at him.

He annoyingly rolled his eyes and looked at his phone again, probably to check the time.

So you can imagine that Hody once again dragged my ass somewhere I didn't want to be, some clothing store to be exact.

I couldn't convince him to let me the fuck go home, so I can keep going on with being dead in my room, on my bed. After begging him multiple times to let me go, I accepted my faith but I still convinced him to change my outfit before going to some luxury restaurant in my pyjamas.

So here we are in an clothing store and I probably just tried on my fourth dress but it just doesn't feel like I should be wearing it.

,,I don't understand, you looked gorgeous in all of them. You also looked good in your pyjamas, this is very much pointless. Females are so hard to understand", Hody encouraged me and leaned back on some wall next to me.

,,At least you seem hard to understand as a female, because I mostly was my whole time with human beings that had a dick inbetween their legs", I completely ignored this part of his speech.

,,One more?", I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes.

,,Yea yea, just one more though! If this isn't going to be the one, than I am going to put your fine ass in your pyjamas again and we will go like that, you will probably even look the best there in your pyjamas"

I damn will, but I will look even better in some hot dress.

,,Don't be dumb and thank youuu Hody, but what dress should I try on now-"

,,What about this one?", before I could end my sentence, Joshua showed me one of the prettiest dresses ever. It was green, short and looked bomb.

,,Gimme, gimme", I squealed while reaching for it.

I took it out of his hands, threw it on me and I must say it was perfect in any kind of way.

My god I look so good, the fuck.

————————————————
𝐃 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒