❤︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷❤︎

{Author's pov}

Y/n:Finally ur done- OH MY GOODNESS! *covers eyes*

Beomgyu:*looks down at his body* Oh- Oh this um...ur shy?

Y/n:Of course! I never see boys nor my brothers half naked all the time. *still covers her eyes*

Beomgyu took this chance to tease you by backhugging you. You felt ur back touching his abs and tried pulling away but failed to.

Y/n:Yah, get off~!

Beomgyu: No. Unless u open ur eyes. *grins* U have to get used to looking at me topless sometimes cuz we might end up being together for the rest of our lives.

Y/n:....*opens her eyes* D-Damn... Uh *grabs his shirt from the bed and throws it at his face* Put this on.

U then sprinted after and tripped a little bit when going down the stairs.

Beomgyu: Does abs make a girl shy tho? *thinks for a moment* U know what? Just put on ur clothes man.

Y/n pov

Y/n: What a scene, I couldn't even get to bleach my eyes *cuppes my nose in between my thumb and index finger*

Beomgyu: Alright babe, let's go.

We both hold hands on our way to the car. Once we arrived at Txt's dorm, the door was opened immediately.

Taehyun: Hey guys. What brings u by?

Beomgyu: We made a deal remember?

Y/n:What deal?

Kai:*pops out behind Taehyun* We made a deal on who buys dinner later.

Taehyun: The one who loses will be the one to buy dinner.

Y/n:Okay, can't wait to see u lose....

Beomgyu: *smiles proudly and hugs her from the side*

Y/n: Beomgyu *laughs chaotic-ly*

I immediately ran away from his embrace and left those 3 at the door. I ran to the couch and didn't realise the girls staring at me.

Euna: Now that ur taken, how's the life of being taken?

Naeun: Yeah, we wanna know. *holds my shoulder from behind*

They sat with me and I immediately blushed.

Y/n:It feels...good 🤭

Deavon:Ooo~ How about ur first *clears throat* 😏

Y/n: Ew first one night stand?! No, go away.

I said hitting her and pushing her off the couch playfully.

Deavon:HEYY MY BUT HURTS 🥺

Naeun: Who told u to ask her that question hmm?

Deavon: Come on, as if u guys aren't gonna do it once ur married.

Euna: When we're married, not now.

Y/n:Aish, I can bond more with him without doing that.

Deavon: U never know~

Y/n:Oh shut up *chuckles*

Time skip

We both we're apart from each other bcuz he had to play games and us girls doing our own things. He asked wether he could stay at my house for awhile and I said yes.

We were cuddling in our bedroom, tugging inside the blankets and there's me leaning on his chest. He placed his chin on my shoulder and showered my neck with kisses. We were having a casual conversation until...

🎉 You've finished reading Đīffėřęñţ VØŁ.1:Tʜᴇ Tᴏᴛᴀʟ Oᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ- [ 𝚃𝚇𝚃 𝙱𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞 𝙵𝙵 ] 🎉