❤︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮❤︎

{Y/n's POV}

I was doing my usual morning routine at 6 am and decided to do some exercise at my house gym around 7 am. After doing a tough workout, I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Y/n:Should I make breakfast for mom too? Yeah, I should.

I set up the table and waited for mom to go down so that we can eat together.

Mom:Good morning sweetie. How's ur morning workout?

Y/n:Good². Mom have a seat, I made breakfast for u.

While eating,we chat a little bit about school, business and stuff.

Mom:I gotta go now. I have a meeting today. And also,I might be going home late so,no need to wait for me.

Y/n:As always. Btw,mom can I bring my friends over for sleepover? I'm quite bored and lonely.

Mom:What do u mean lonely? U have security guards here.

Y/n:Mom I needed someone to talk to me, not to guard me....so~ can I?

I said with puppy eyes.

Mom:*smiles* Okay² ,u can but make sure that ur friends won't trash the house and clean up the kitchen after making a mess. I will check on u after ur back from school.

Y/n:Okay.

We finish our breakfast and mom drove me to school.

Mom drove her Bentley to school and as we arrive,everybody knows that I came. People surrounded the car only at my side. Mom wouldn't dare to send me in.

Mom:How famous are u in this school? *chuckles*

Y/n:Oh,everyday *sarcastic tone* Gotta go mom.

Mom:Remember, the driver is gonna pick u up with ur Tesla. Just in case u don't know what car he's gonna use.

Y/n:*okay sign* Bye mom.

Mom gave me a hug before I got out of the car. Mom drove out of the school real fast as students followed me inside the school. I told them that I need privacy and looked for the girls. Turns out they were nearby the locker.

Y

Y

/n:I thought u guys would save me from the crowd???

Naeun:Sorry boo but Euna and Deavon were looking for her boyfriend.

Y/n:So u didn't wait for me huh? *crosses her arms and raised a brow*

Naeun:Y-Yah,I don't wanna be alone.

Euna:Now that ur here,let's go to class.

Deavon:Before that, could u guys follow me to my baby's class?

Euna:Can't believe that I let u date my brother *face palms*

Euna and Naeun looked at me. I was just playing my phone and listening to their conversation.