❤︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮❤︎

'But somehow I got the feeling of the both of u dating.'

Is mom being real right now or is she just playing around? U know what, forget it. I shrug it off and went to my room to take a shower. I head to the dining area and saw all 3 of my brothers looking at me with a smile.

All 3 of my bros: HEY WE'RE BACK!!!

Y/n:OPPAS!!! *runs to them and hugs each of them* when did u guys came and I thought u guys are busy since I heard that NCT had a comeback and that BTS had an interview at LA.

V:Our interview got cancelled.

Doyoung:We are actually busy, but we just wanna visit mom.

Y/n:So did u came to visit me too???

Doyoung:Well,n-

Jungwoo:*nudges Doyoung's arms harshly*

Doyoung: N- Yes we did too.

Y/n:Well I don't think so since jungwoo hits u just now so- *sticks out tongue* Taehyungie!!!!

Y/n:*wraps arms around his* How are u? Btw, I receive the Gucci hoodie u gave me a week ago. I like it. (Sissy likes them gucci too)

V:*smiles* I'm glad that u like it.

Mom: Talk later kids or else the foods gonna get cold.

Time skip

After helping mom with the dishes, I walk to the lounge area with my phone on my hand laughing bcuz of this one meme I see on Instagram. I landed my tired body on the couch and sighed. Jungwoo sat on my right as Doyoung sat on the left along with V sitting next to Jungwoo. I place my head on Jungwoo's chest bcuz they are like pillow to me. He hug me back and Doyoung was glaring.

(Oppa Doyoung jealous I see 👀)

Doyoung: Y/n-ssi.

He called me, almost whispering.

Y/n: What?

I look at him.

Doyoung: Why won't u hug me? *pouts*

Y/n:U almost said no when I ask u about visiting me too.

Doyoung: Sorry, geez! *stumps his legs*

Y/n:*chuckles* Only when u allow me to pinch them cheeks and say sorry again then I'll hug u back.

Doyoung:*sighs* Okay², mianhae...I didn't mean to. Can u hug me now?

Y/n:Welp, apology accepted hehe.

I hug doyoung tightly and he hugged me back. Oh my~ I didn't think the one who's older than me can be a big baby too.

The next day....

On my way to school I wanted to drive my Bugatti but my brothers wanted to send me there.

Y/n:Guys u don't have to follow me to school.

Jungwoo: Why not?

Y/n:Ur gonna make the students surround the car even more since u guys are idols.

Doyoung:Aish, appreciate the fact where ur brothers wanna send u to school now. Don't blame it on us when u miss us.

Taehyung: Yeah, and after all it's been so long that we visited the school.

Jungwoo: Yeah.

They began talking about missing school and stuff and I cannot not to cover my ears. (Yk what I mean?) I sneak and tiptoed myself to my car and drive off leaving them behind.