❤︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁❤︎

{Y/n POV}

That person helped me to get up and it was....

Y/n:Park Jisung?

Jisung:*smiles* Hey. U okay?

Y/n:I-I...

Jisung: Come on, let me help u.

Beomgyu POV

Swimming class was over and I decided to change straight away. I was abt to go out of the place until I found something.

Beomgyu: A phone?*picks it up* This must be expensive. Let me see whose is this...

I turn it on and it was an ombre sky wallpaper. I turn it off and look at every side of it. I see a Polaroid at the back part of the phone.

Beomgyu: Y/n? This must be hers.

I look around to no one but only me.

Beomgyu: I should give her before she gets back home. Ah man, I need to pee.

After 2 minutes in the restroom I went to the place where she and her friends waited. I could only see Deavon, Naeun and Euna.

Beomgyu: Hey, where's Y/n?

Euna:Oh, she said that she lost her phone and is going to look for it at the pool area.

Beomgyu:Well I have to pass her phone right here. *waving the phone infront of them*

Deavon:Oh, u found it! U should give it to her now. She's at the swimming pool.

I nod and went there again. As I open the door, I heard a thump sound. Someone fell I guess. I went in to see who it is until I see Y/n who was helped by a student. Who's that? I said in my mind.

Beomgyu: Y/n,u okay?

Y/n: I'm fine I just-

???:Oh, u know her? I'm her friend Jisung.

Beomgyu:H-Hi, I'm Beomgyu. Anyways,u sure u okay?

Y/n:I hurt my back and my butt but don't worry, I can rest. Ah dang it,my mum must be here by now.

Jisung:Owh,Ms Kim is picking u up? Great,I can greet her.

Beomgyu: Hold on. We should go to the nurse's office.

Time skip

At the nurse's office

Nurse: U only injured ur hurt and ur neck is okay. U didn't break any of ur spine, which is good so be careful bcuz-

Y/n: The nervous system is located around ur spine which involves ur brain and nerves to connect from ur neck. And if I did break my neck, I would die. I know, I'll be careful next time.

The nurses was speechless.

Nurse: Y-Yes uh, u may go now.

Beomgyu: Wow...

Jisung: Smart kid.

Y/n: We learned that back at 7th grade, of course I know.

I said as we left the nurse's office.

Y/n POV

Jisung: I'll send u to ur mom's car.

Y/n: Okay.

Jisung said as we left the school, leaving Beomgyu behind.

Beomgyu: I'm coming with u.

Y/n: Sure.

We all went out together and Beomgyu gave my phone.

Y/n: U found it?! Thank u so much.

I said as I hug him tight cuz I almost fell.