❤︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷❤︎

{Author's pov}

U were talking to Jisung the entire time and didn't noticed eyes looking at the both of u with a hint of jealousy ofc. U were so into talking to Jisung until u felt chills as ur body hair started to rise due to the cold air outside. Jisung noticed u crossing ur arms with ur fingers rubbing them. He took off his tuxedo coat, stood infront of u and placed his coat around u. U smiled and kiss his cheek.

Y/n:Tq Jisungie.

Jisung: Anything for u baby.

He was definitely shy after u kissed him on the cheek. U laughed at his cute shyness and told him to sit down. Beomgyu was so into giving death glares at Jisung until he didn't realised that u were feeling cold.

He cursed in his head for not paying attention at u cuz he definitely wanted to flatter u by being a gentleman too. It was time for u to eat cake.

When both jisung and u heard ur mom calling for u to grab a slice of ur birthday cake, Jisung pulled u by the arms (gently ofc) and dragged u there. The dreamies went after u both and ran like little children.

Y/n pov

Jisung: Um, can I talk to for a moment? By the front porch.

Y/n: Oh sure.

He brought me to the car porch infront of the house where the pool is also located. Luckily no one was there, bcuz it seems like he wants to say something. We sat near the pool and admired the night sky.

Jisung:...About our relationship, are u serious about this?

Y/n: Unless u are then... Maybe?

He had no choice but to say it.

Jisung: These feelings I have for u is mutual. And I just wanted u to know that, I really like u Kim Y/n.

Y/n: I...

Jisung: What's wrong?

Y/n: I... like someone else.

Jisung: Oh. *looks down*

Y/n: I'm sorry Jisung, I- The relationship was temporary but it seems like a good 3 years. But somehow, I just don't feel any-

Jisung: Sparks.

He finished my sentence. I was shook for a moment until he looks down sadly.

Y/n: I'm guilty and I know that.

Jisung: No, It's my fault. I should've came back earlier. U would've felt something but somehow, I was too late for that.

He said. There was silence after until he continued to speak again.

Jisung: It's Beomgyu isn't it?

Y/n: Huh?

Jisung: The person u like. It's him right.

Y/n: Yes. But don't be mad, I don't want u guys to fight.

Jisung: I'm mature and I don't fight. But I don't mind talking to him.

Y/n: Just not now please?

Jisung: Don't worry, I'll listen.

Y/n: *nods*

We got up slowly. We were about to walk to the door until...

Jisung: Can I ask u?

Y/n: What is it?

I looked at him.

Jisung: Can I kiss u?

I gasped quietly. I didn't expect him to ask that, even during our 3 years of temporary dating.