❤︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻❤︎

{Y/n pov}

Y/n: Follow my lead.

I smiled at him to not worry too much. I told him to follow my foot steps and so he did.

Y/n: Now say it with me as u move following my directions.

Beomgyu: Okay.

Y/n: Okay so 3 steps backwards...3 steps forward...3 steps to the side...and 3 steps to the left. Got it?

Beomgyu: Yup.

He said now stepping to the side.

Beomgyu: Hey, I got the hang of it.

His foot then unknowingly stepped mine.

Y/n: Ow!

Beomgyu: Oh my gosh are u okay?

I can't help but even if I felt such pain in my foot, I can't help but bursted out of laughter.

Y/n: *laughs*

Beomgyu: Hey...why are u laughing? Wasn't it suppose to be painful? I know that I'm bad it but-

Y/n: Oh no², I was laughing bcuz it's cute when u made a mistake.

Beomgyu: Not for me tho.

He pouted. I giggled.

Y/n: Okay², let's start over again.

He's done it with me for 3 times and I guess he's getting better at it.

Y/n: Great! Now that ur used to the steps, count 123 in ur heart and don't focus too much on ur feet.

He nodded.

Y/n: The climax of the song is about to come, so let's not repeat this and end the waltz by twirling me and hold me by the waist.

The song was about to finish so he twirled me like how I explained and leaned my body down. With his hands supporting my hips, both him and I stared at each other for long. The sounds of clapping by the people who were dancing with us was heard. My eyes that was busy looking into his was bothered by all the clapping. He lifted me up and hugged me.

Y/n:Oh-

Beomgyu: Thanks for the help Y/n. It means a lot.

Y/n: U-Ur welcome.

I stuttered out of nervousness. The hug made our bodies touched each other and there was no gap between us. Damn, could things get any better.

Time skip

Y/n pov

It was 2 pm as I got back from school. I took a bath and wore something comfortable like a crop top hoodie and denim short jeans. I wore my glasses and put on my bunny slippers- I mean normal slippers. Beomgyu and I decided to do this project at my house bcuz he wasn't fine with bringing friends or classmates to his house. For no reason why, I didn't bother to ask.

Anyways I went down as I got a text from Beomgyu that he will be here any minute. I waited for him outside of the entrance of the house to see a Mazda cx5 (a car ofc) parked infront of me.

Beomgyu's pov

As I was texting Y/n, my mom was talking to me abt her.

Mom: So ur telling me that u brought Kim Y/n to ur aunt's wedding?!

Beomgyu: Umm, yeah? Why?

Mom: Didn't u know? Kim Y/n is Ms Kim's daughter. U know that Ms Kim is that famous CEO of Kim Company.