💍Chapter 6 - Fight

"For your bouquet, I have an idea. How about we decorate an Army bomb with purple and white coloured roses? The bomb would be at the centre and it would be a unique and meaningful change since it's your fandom's lightstick and colour." Taehyung suggested, impressing Jungkook by his creativity.

"I ... think that would be a great idea. I didn't think of that." Jungkook replied. He still wasn't over the kiss. Neither of them were but they couldn't talk about what happened with Namjoon in the room.

Even though he had every right to be there, Taehyung found his presence invasive.

"By the way, I contacted the Hotel and the available dates for the second week are the 10th which is a Monday, the 13th which is the Thursday and the Saturday which is the 15th."

Jungkook thought long and hard. "I'd like the Saturday. So the wedding is Saturday the 15th. Whatya think Joonie?"

Namjoon gave a nod of approval. "Good choice. Can't imagine a wedding on a Monday."

"By the way, for the cake, I'd like to have a producer table since ... you know ... Namjoon is a producer. I think it would be cool. Do you think it will be childish?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Absolutely not. Your wedding day is special. You don't have to follow norms. I'll contact designer from Shanghai who's really good with baked confections. She does really realistic pastry. Are you in agreement, Mr. Kim?"

Namjoon took note of the bitterness that laced his voice as he said his name. "I am in agreement. Its a good way to commemorate me."

Taehyung hummed. "I see."

He tried to maintain professionalism but Namjoon could tell he was tense from the way he aggressively dragged the pen across the paper as he jotted down everything.

Namjoon felt like he had interrupted something.

"Jungkook, how do you feel about walking in while a piano version of Euphoria is playing?"

Jungkook was already thinking of that. "I think that's a good idea. It's one of my biggest hits. I could get Yoongi-hyung to work on that."

"Alright." After jotting it all down, Taehyung closed his book. "I'll work on what we discussed and meet back with you."
Namjoon stood up in haste. "Actually, you should get back to me."

Taehyung cocked his brow. "Oh?"
"Yes," Namjoon answered. "After today, the wedding discussions will be between you and I. Jungkook has been bearing the weight for so long. It's time for me to step in."

Taehyung stood up and picked up his belongings. "With all due respect, Mr. Kim, it would be great to have Jungkook around. Both parties should be there."
Namjoon scoffed, feeling slightly offended. "It wasn't a problem when I wasn't there though."

Jungkook could see his point. Prior to today, Jungkook would have leapt for joy because he would have begged Namjoon to be more involved in the planning but the kiss left him confused.

He didn't know what he wanted. Why did he even kiss Taehyung in the first place? Was he so needy? Or was Taehyung that intoxicating that for a moment, he wanted him and wanted him to do so much more to him?

He also couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt. He cheated on Namjoon. No matter how neglected he felt, it was dirty to kiss another man. Namjoon would never cheat on me so why did I do it to him?

Taehyung shouldn't allow personal feelings to trump professionalism but the heart wants what it wants. "Yes, you are correct. Jungkook and I were working together but that was because you were so busy. If Jungkook is available, he should be involved. It's his wedding as much as it is yours."

Even if he wants it more than you

"Jungkook will be busy as of today. He has new music working on but he had to put that on hold in order to plan. I have some free time on my hands so I'll be chiming in from now on. Problem?"
Taehyung shook his head, silent rage bubbling deep inside. "Not at all."
"Good."

With his belongings in hand, he bid goodbye to the couple, leaving Jungkook and Namjoon to share an awkward few moments of silence.

"Joonie a-are you going back to-"
Namjoon grabbed Jungkook by the collar and in swift motion, tore his shirt apart. He examined his upper body like a madman, searching for the slightest indication of sexual activity.

He found nothing. He grabbed his neck and conducted a similar inspection. This made Jungkook overcome with panic because Taehyung was sucking on his skin at one point.

"N-Namjoon, what the fuck has gotten i-into-"
"Were you fucking?"
Jungkook gave him a look of bewilderment. "Absolutely not! Why would you th-"
"Did you want him to fuck you at any point?"

Jungkook's breath hitched. He was never a good liar and Namjoon knew how to read him like a book. "I ... I-"
"You did ..."

"Is that why you feel so confident cheating? You know he has so much love for you that he'll probably forgive you rather than moving on if he found out?"

Namjoon released Jungkook from his grip before he punched the wall in frustration. It left a gaping hole but it was much better than to physically harm Jungkook who was immobilised by fear.

"What the fuck is going with us?" Namjoon mumbled to himself.
Jungkook's lips quivered but not a word came out.

Cheaters are very cunning. They know how to manipulate and gaslight their partners. Making them feel crazy. Feel guilty. But cheaters are also the most paranoid. They fear that their partners will do the same to them.

That was one of the things driving Namjoon crazy. He knew he didnt deserve Jungkook. He knew he didnt love him as he should. But he didn't want another man to have him and for some reason, he was highly suspicious of Taehyung.

The heavy breathing, the dishevelled clothes, Jungkook's messy hair. He knew something went down before he arrived.

He hated it.