Chapter 19

A knock sounded at the door and Sophie got up from the couch to open it. Fitz was standing at the door with a charming smile.

"Hey Fitz, ummm come in"

She led him inside and onto the couch while she ventured into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink, or eat" she called.

"No I'm alright, I just... wanted to talk to you about something" he replied.

She came out with a cup in her hand and an apprehensive look on her face.

"Um sure, what was it that you wanted to discuss"

She settled into the lounge on the opposite side of the room. Sophie was still wary of Fitz ever since the engagement party Keefe and her had thrown. He had stormed off in huff and had even tried to get into a fight with Keefe over Sophie. In the end he apologized and Keefe took it as a sign that he had matured and wasn't pining after her anymore.

Although Keefe was optimistic about it Sophie wasn't so sure. She had seen Fitz's temper spikes over the years and wasn't quite sure that he was quite over. So ever since then she had tried to steer clear of him if it wasn't absolutely necessary.

"Sophie, it's no secret that ....... that I like you. I could even go as far as saying that I love you"

Sophie has to stop him there before he said anymore.

"Fitz, I'm sorry but............I'm engaged. I'm marrying Keefe in a week. I'm sorry but you will find someone who reciprocates your feelings I'm just not that person"

He scoffed.

"He doesn't deserve you Sophie. What can he give you?" He spat. "His mother was working with Neverseen and his father is an arrogant asshole. He's a empath. An empath like seriously what is so special about him. I'm richer, more talented and a lot more deserving of you Sophie. Admit it. You want me"

She got up now stalking towards him, eyes blazing.

"You know what Keefe has on you, Fitz? He has kindness and empathy, he makes me feel special, he makes me laugh and he is one of the greatest men I know. There is ne thing he has that will never, never be yours. He has my heart" 

When she finished, puffing, she sent a silent prayer that Keefe would be home soon to deal with Fitz, she could barely look at him.

He looked slightly taken aback but cooled his composure.

"You just feel sorry for him, Sophie"

"No I just feel sorry for y-"

He cut off by planting  kiss on her lips. It was weird, like kissing a sibling and Sophie tried to pull away when she heard a voice.

"What the hell is going on?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys, thank you so much you amazing people got me to 2k. Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise i won't be too slow with another update.

Thanks again. Next update will probably be Saturday or Sunday. 

Mollie

P.S Sorry for the cliffhanger, I'm slightly evil. *evil laugh. Bu i promise all will be resolved next chapter and i can already hear wedding bells.