36: Rules of the Sirens

You strip the shirt off and hugged your legs.

"Don't be shy Y/n. Let's go" Jimin smiles grabbing your hand take you to the water. You snatched your hand away from his grip and take a few steps back so the water couldn't touch you.

Jimin turned around and raised his eyebrow. "What's wrong the water feels nice," Jimin said with his feet already in the water.

"Uh, I don't like going in the water?" You smiled nervously.

"Why?"

"Because-"

Sirena cuts you off.

"Because she doesn't want to you stupid twat" She says putting her hand on her hip.

"Ouch! Okay then." He shrugs his shoulders and runs up behind Taehyung and jumps on him. You smirk. "I win you lose" Sirena raised her eyebrows. "You think this is over? We are in a war with those stupid mermaids."

"Right..."

"AHH LET GO OF ME JUNGKOOK. I'M SORRY I READY THOSE FANFICTIONS OF YOU. I DIDN'T MEAN TO I WAS YOUNGER BACK THEN"

You and Sirena looked at Jackie trying to break free from Jungkook's grip.

"I FOUND JUNGKOOK 18+ MOANS ON YOU YOUTUBE HISTORY," Jungkook said and threw her in the water.

"I DON'T EVEN SOUND LIKE THAT!" He adds. You and Sirena looked at each other.

"That girl I swear" Sirena facepalms herself. You put your hands behind your back. Sirena turns to face you and notices the hickey on your collar bone.

"EW you're disgusting"

"What did I do?"

"Did that short guy give you the hickeys?" She asked pointing at Jimin. "Well, I don't know. They said I was drunk during sex so maybe." You lower your head.

"Drunk during human sex...that's still disgusting. Plus that's forbidden in the rules of the Sirens" She says.

Oh, the rules of the Sirens. You broke the rules. You scratch your head and remembered the rules.

1.) Stay with family and help each other with hunting.

2.) Contact with other spices of mermaids is NOT allowed

3.) Do not contact any human

4.) Sirens have to stay home unless there is a reason to travel.

5.) Do NOT fall in love with humans

6.) Don't let the humans find us

There are many more rules to this but these are the ones you could remember. That's why you were called the trouble maker of all the seven princesses.

Jackie runs up to Sirena using her as a shield. "Let go of me you brat!" She yells. Jackie didn't dare to listen.

"Fine, I'll stop then." Jungkook crossed his arms and walks away.

"Why did he chase you?" You asked. Sirena glares at Jackie and she quickly lets go of her.

"He looked at my phone and found things his innocent eye should have never seen. I've never felt this scared in my life. I was like watching a big buff man coming at you and you see his face and it's a baby" She explained. You let out a small giggle.

"Scared. That guy made you scared?! Such a pussy" Sirena rolls her eyes and smirks.

"HEY! I'm NOT a pussy!" Jackie stomps looking up at Sirena.

"Oh really..." Sirena smirks. "OH LOOK A COCKROACH!" Sirena yelled and acted scared. Jackie lets out a small scream and jumps on Sirena.

"Where, where?...wait...there on no cockroaches on the beach," Jackie says jumping off Sirena.

"Yea there are"

"Where?"

"Here.." Sirena pats Jackie's head gently with a grin on her face. Jackie hits Sirena softly. Sirena just stood there knowing that she was stronger. You smiled looking at them. You've never seen your sister this happy. Seeing her this happy before.

You wanted to see Jimin and went to look for him. You stop when you saw him running his hands through his hair.

He's so HOT

You blushed and hid it by covering your face with your hands. He didn't have a shirt and he was wet so it made him 100x times hotter. Jimin noticed you and smirked. You quickly look away to hide the fact that you were blushing.

Jimin was walking towards you until a group of teenage boys started whistling and checking you out. Jimin noticed and grabs the back to pull you into a kiss. He kissed you in front of them letting them know who you belong to.

Jimin glares at them while kissing and they quickly looked away. Once they start to walk off, Jimin pulls away from the kiss.

"Why did you do that?" You asked.

Jimin grins, "To let you know you're mine. Nobody's but mine." He says sliding his hand on your hair. He and got shy. You thought it was adorable.

"I wish I had a relationship like those two. I wonder with who..." Taehyung says putting his arms over Sirena's shoulder.

"Oh Sirena..." He smirks pulling her closer to him. Sirena was done with him.

"Not even in your dreams." She takes Taehyung's hand and takes it off her.

"Just give up Taehyung," Yoongi said. "You have no chance with her." Added Jin and laughed at Taehyung.

"UGH their together now" Romi stomps having a tear falling down her eye. Soon she starts to cry her eyes out.

"That Mermaid pill I gave you probably didn't work on him. He loves her so much..." Elisabeth says crouching down and pats Romi's head.

"Your suppose to make feel better..." Romi looks at Elisabeth with her teary eyes.

"Any news?" Austin says walking towards Elisabeth and Romi with his hand in his pockets.

"Yes, Jimin and Y/n are together"

"Since how long?"

"We don't know"

Austin looks at Romi, "Did the pill not work?" she shook her head. "We have to kill Y/n and her sister now that we have the Crown it would be easier."

"What do you have in mind?"

Austin smirked. "What's the most powerful quality of a Siren?" He asked. Romi and Elisabeth looked at each other.

"Their voice.." Romi says.

"What's the reason Jimin fell in love with Y/n in the first place?"

"Her voice"

Elisabeth whined her eyes realizing what he had in mind. "Are you willing to go that far?"

Austin nodded. "I'll do anything to eliminate her"

A/n: Short Chapter. Do forget to follow me and vote for more updates. I thought that picture was cute

SIREN | P.JM✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara