01

keni slammed the car door shut and threw her six-inch heels in the back of the car, not bothering to see if the leather was going to get scratched or not.

"motherfucker is so stupid," she said to herself. she was referring to the man in his 40's back in the club from whom she had stolen the brand new car from. he was too preoccupied staring at her ass to notice the keys leaving his pocket. 

keni grumbled at the tightness and shortness of the sheer material of her dress and pulled it off, pulling on a pair of shorts she had kept in her purse.

"i forgot to pack a shirt. oh well a bra is good enough!" keni nodded to herself and revved the engine, taking off in a speed that was definitely not legal. 

she hummed to herself, opting not to turn on the radio for the short ride back to her hideout. right as she turned into the driveway of the big abandoned house, a figure appeared in front of her and she screeched the tires to a stop.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMEONE'S FUCKING DRIVEWAY?" she climbed out of the car and yelled at the boy who was temporarily stunned.

he turned, "well why didn't you fucking hit me?"

"i-," at this point keni had noticed that he was kinda cute and regretted not wearing a shirt. feeling exposed, she hid behind the open car door, "i don't care if you have a death wish, i don't have car insurance man. move along find someone else to hit you."

"bitch," the boy uttered and keni stared at him in disbelief.

"excuse me?"

"you heard me."

"what's your name?"

"what does that have to with anything???"

keni rolled her eyes, "so next time when i run into you and i'm wearing a shirt i can beat you up."

"winwin."

keni snorted, "who tf names their kid winwin."

winwin started walking off and keni mentally cursed at herself, "dumbass bitch that was such a poor excuse to ask for his name. should've just told him you thought he was cute pff."

well, well, well. how we feeling folks.