chapter 14

(Lotor's pov)

I walked calmly out of the training room. The doors shut behind me with a soft swoosh sound. I softly leaned against the dark purple wall. I let out a soft sigh.
"What the Fuck was I thinking?!" I gritted my teeth" what was I thinking? Kissing him?! "
"Calm down , lotor. Calm down" I muttered. Thoughts overrun my head.I mean he didn't pull away though... But what if he was in shock? What if he didn't like me? What if he doesn't feel the same for me?
Stop this Thinking like that lotor. He didn't push away. He missed back.
"Plus I used my 'amazing' charm to make him blush"(the strange nicknames). I smirked to myself. "It will work out just fine" I muttered and walked down the hallway towards the control room.

(Keith's pov)

This is not fine!!!!!!!
Lotor just freakin' kissed me. Ahhhhhhh. What if this makes things awkward between us?
Maybe I should go to the blades? Or another dimension? Yeah another dimension would be nice. Super far away from Lotor.
Wait what am I thinking?
I freakin' like Lotor. I mean who doesn't love those sculpted abs-
No, Keith. Stop having gay thoughts.
   I slowly breathed in and out to calm myself. "Just relax keith." I took one last long breath and breathed out. "Now I need to go call Pidge before I die"
I ran down the hall, towards my room. I grabbed my communicator and rang Pidge.

(Reader's pov)

Keith sat in his room on call to Pidge.
'hey pidge.. " Keith muttered.
"Hmmmm?"
" so Lotor kisses me earlier... "
Pidge was silent. "Omg I knew he would kiss you sooner or later. Hey Shiro, time to pay up!"
" wait you were betting? " Keith almost screamed.
"Sorry keith. But I got to go get my money. Byeeeeee"
Keith slumped down on his chair and sighed, running the bridge of his nose. He stayed like this for a good five minuiets going over everything that just happend.
He decided it would just be a good idea to just go and see the others so he got off the chair and walked down the endless seeming hallway.

(Lotor's pov)

I sighed to myself, still thinking about what I did. Ezor obviously noted this as she spoke up.
"Why are you sighing, mister grumpy?" she walked closer. Now all eyes were on me.
"I did something stupid..."
" who do we have to kill? " Acxa asked.
"No one.."
" Damn it"Zethrid cursed. Narti silently nodded at Zethrid outburst.
"What did you do , sir?" Acxa asked.
"I was training with Keith-"
Zethrid cut him off"and you killed him?! How could you? Now we have to hide the body! "
"No Zethrid." I sighed , slumping into the seat and hoped it would just send me away.
"Then what did you do?" Ezor asked him.
" I kinda, accidentally, slightly on purpose-"
"Just tell us already!" Ezor shouted.
" Ikissedkeith" i said so fast no one understood.
"Say it slower. Or I will shoot you." Acxa threatened.
"I ...kissed...Keith..."
Everyone stood in shock. If Narti had eyes they would be almost like saucers.
"You...kissed Keith?!" Ezor gasped.
I looked down in shame ready for a while lecture about it.
"Go Lotor!!" Ezor screamed. "Zethrid you need to pay up!"
" You guys bet on me kissing him? "
"Well duh. It was obvious that you were going to kiss at some point" Acxa stated as if it was obvious.
"Narti you too?" I looked over to her and she was holding her hand out whilst Zethrid was giving her money (as well as Ezor). I slumped down in the chair and sighed.
"You guys are the worst..."
They responded with giggle and snorts. Plus a few purrs from Cova.

(Reader's pov)

Keith walked into the control room, to find all eyes on him. He slightly fidgeted as he was getting uncomfortable.
"Can I help you?" He questioned.
"No"Ezor said." but I think you could help Lotor with something. "
"Oh really what?" Keith said , slightly standing straight .
"It seems Lotor is missing something..."
"What is missing this time?" Keith sighed .
"A kiss on the lips from the one and only Keith Kogane." Ezor giggled.
Keith stood there in silence. He slowly turned to Lotor who was now as red as a tomato. Keith decided to play along with it, just to make Lotor even more embarrassed.
Keith walked over to Lotor, smirking. The others all giggled as they saw that Keith has an evil plan. Keith stood in front of Lotor , smirking.
He grabbed Lotor buy the collar of his armour, pulling him down to Keith level. Me with smashed their lips together making the Galra Prince widen his eyes in shock. He stood up straight causing the kiss to stop. He looked down at a smirking Keith and pouted.
An eruption of giggle could be heard.
"Soo? You two gonna be a thing or are we gonna have to be stuck with a m awkward thing between you two for the rest of our days?" Ezor asked, adding a hint of sass.
Lotor looked down at keith. He smiled and stood tall looking at his generals " of course we are going to be a couple. " he hugged Keith and gave a quick peck on his cheek.
"Finally, I was going to hard if this carried on with this shit." Acxa stated. Lotor and Keith just laughed at this.
"So you guys want to watch a movie?" Lotor asked.
"Sure-" Keith was cut off by the sirens going off. The screen pulled up the image of the castle of lions nearing.
This princess came up to the screen.
"Lotor and his generals, we are in dire need of you assistance..."

Okay so um....
I decided to end it on a cliff hanger because why the fuck not.
Also I'm too lazy to keep up with updates so it won't be as often anymore  sorry.
Anyways hang I tight as the next chapter will hopefully be soon.
Bye~