Japan almost turns into Democracy and Prince finds Love

Focus Tree- Japan had already suffer from the wars at all fronts and Japan's people wanted more right and increase our stability and make good relations to new nations we have discovered.

No Pov

In the lands of Japan rules have change because of Y/n wanted to make Japan stable and not going in wars. Military, Air Force, and Navy where half because of they still don't trust the Kingdoms of Remnant. Hirohito wanted to advocate his throne but Y/n convince his father to stay later so they will stabilize the country. Hirohito accepts it as he gave all the power to Y/n. Y/n switch to economics to help the people by sending some soldiers home to increase food supplies. With the kingdoms gave trade to Japan due from to increase relations to both kingdoms. Y/n later on stage the first to convert imperialism to constitutional monarch as he wanted to do first then turn it to democracy to see that Japan had change. Y/n later on gave rights to Faunus and let the Faunus migrate in Japan for more room. The Faunus relations are increasing to Japan while the White Fang is angry to see they are manipulating them. Y/n became the judge as he the made trials for the war crimes of rapping, killing, and disobeying orders. Some where killed, some where in prison, some where free, while that Y/n say you are dishonor and will have to do labor to gain it. Y/n let the people vote for their fate while the General was voted for imprisonments forever. Later on the schnee dust company trade dust and technology to Japan for their blue prints and their navy too. Y/n thinks it's suspicious but he wanted to learn about dust. They accept it as trade began. General Ironwood issue to stop but that made Y/n think of the betrayal but Ironwood backs of Japan seeing the hostilities. Y/n later on went for a brake while he let his loyal government became temporary Prime Minster. Y/n wanted to go in public seeing his people with happy faces. Japan was getting popular in Renmant because of the cultures they have. Shrines where built while grave yards as for the men who died in the war. Many of their families goes to pray for their husbands, brothers, sons, and grandsons who sacrificed for the emperor. Y/n later on sees a girl who is in his age pray while she looked backed.

 Y/n later on sees a girl who is in his age pray while she looked backed

Y/n saw her face as he disturbed her praying as she got up.

???: " Excuse me but you are distributing the spirits."

Y/n: " Ohh am I?"

???: " Yes and you must leave please."

Y/n: " Sorry Uhh but you don't know who I am?"

???: " Hmm* Noticing he is the heir of the Emperor and bows to him* Sorry Milord!!!! I never thought you are the heir of the throne!!! Please forgive me!!!!"

Y/n: " Calm down miss but I came here to pay respects for those men who sacrificed for the emperor my father."

???: " Ohhh I see. Thank you for coming giving them respect."

Y/n: " Yes my father would come but he is busy a lot. So what's your name?"

???: " I'm Kaguya and I am a priestess."

Y/n: " Priestess? I never thought you girls be in public?"

Kaguya: " Due from many rights that you made. Many of the girls are free some decided to do it their ways by help those who is in need."

Y/n: " Ohh so you pray for them because they have lost their lives to protect."

Kaguya: " Yes, Y/n it's good to see you. You may not be like your father but I see that the future of Japan is going well.

Y/n smiles as Kaguya went back at her praying. Y/n later on took some breaks and talks with Kaguya until he went back to work. He made visits to Mistral to see better cultures and things he never seen. He seen many people love with each other while some love bisexuality. Y/n didn't care as long as the people are happy. Later on Japan made some weapons, oil they manage to find, and food that is increasing. It was later on the Vystal Festival with Japn celebrates by giving food and culture trade. Japan later on have screens to watch the festival. Y/n later on work in his office for some times while economics had change. Japan was almost to become a democratic state for peace and prosperity.