The Sun's savior

3rd Pov

Somewhere in the generals HQ, Hideki Tojo the Prime Minster and General of the Japanese army was planning until a young man with his soldiers enters his place.

Hideki Tojo: " Ahhhh Milord what brings you here for?"

Y/n: " Hideki Tojo, Your under arrest for ignoring my father's orders. Men seize him."

Y/n's soldiers then grabs Hideki's shoulders while angry at him.

Hideki Tojo: " You fool!!! We are almost finishing the war!!!!"

Y/n: " That what happened to Midway!!!! We are not powerful and the Emperor order for a defense you took the offensive route!!!! Heisei Tojo for ignoring my father's orders and casing the Americans to join in with the Allies I send you to prison until further notice of your fate!!!! Men get him out of here."

Hideki Tojo: " You making a big mistake prince. Even we where defeated in Midway we lost our honor."

Y/n: " We already did. We where almost done with China but you took the route and invaded the islands. Have you ever heard of one at a time. No you just attack the islands and now we have failed. Me and Hata where almost finish with the land people but no we change plans to attack islands even the giant!!! You will be punish for your actions!!!!"

Y/n sighs as he take many breaths. It was then he heard a radio.

Hirohito: " To Our Good and Loyal Subjects. Our Empire today was destroyed. We have many enemies as with the defeat of Midway we must retreat to our home for a last defense against our enemies. My son is now Prime Minster of the land and you must obey his order or imprisonments and death of you ignore or disagree. We will later stand trials of what crime we all face and the rape of Korea is unacceptable. We are warriors of the Rising Sun not Barbarians!!!!"

Y/n smiles while he sees something. Y/n walks out while as flash came. The Emperor with many of the soldiers, Navy, and air force all return for the last defense was teleported. The Allies found Japan as a whole ocean no island but the island they have that they left where empty.

Meanwhile in Renmant

Ironwood: " Winter are you all right?!"

Winter: " Yes that's a weird Earth quake."

Ironwood: " Well it's over but that's was huge."

In Beacon

Ozpin: " Glynda are you all right?"

Glynda: " Yes but that huge quake made me fall."

Ozpin: " Well I guess it's over for now. Hmm?"

Ozpin looks to see something like a glitch to see a island.

In Menagerie

Ghira: " Kali you ok?"

Kali: " Yes Ghira I'm ok. I'm all worry about my baby girl. I hope she's ok."

Ghira: " As long as we are ok. Don't worry Blake will be ok. I'll call her."

Ghira calls blake from his scroll while she answers it.

Blake: " Dad?"

Ghira: " Blake you ok?"

Blake: " Yes I am but I heard that there was a huge Earthquake in that area even Mistral.

Ghira: " Well as long we are ok I'm fine with it."

At Japan

Hirohito was looking out to see his homeland was some how survive but it's not the allies that he attack. He thought it must be the Sun savior that Japan wanted to be alive. His son Y/n ran to him while he wants to see if he is ok.

Y/n: " Father!!! Are you ok?!"

Hirohito: " Yes my son."

Hirohito gets up while dusting off his clothes.

Hirohito: " Son, you have taken care some who disobey my orders?"

Y/n: " Yes they are now in jail while trails will be made after this one."

Hirohito: " I see....."

Hirohito walks out only to see new seas.

Hirohito: " This sea, this sea is not the sea we have."

Y/n: " What do you mean?"

Hirohito: " I always watches to see what the seas was but now it's different of what I use to see. Son I want you to explore this new land and see if there are lands that we may meet or conquer. Attack of our enemies attack."

Y/n: " I will father."

Y/n left while he brought int 50 warships and 20,000 men on his mission to explore the new world.