#9 SHOWCASE AND INTERVIEW WITH @Being_A_Pluviophile

WITH Being_A_Pluviophile.

THE INTERVIEW AND SHOWCASE EPISODE....... GIST AND TALKS CONTINUE....

THE EXCELLENCY WATTPAD EWA_AWARDS 2020 present SHOWCASE AND INTERVIEW..... UNDER THE SCRIPT AWARDS.......

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYONE OUT THERE

Profile:- Being_A_Pluviophile THANK YOU FOR JOINING US......

I'm WEA_Awards_2020 the host for THE EXCELLENCY WATTPAD EWA_AWARDS

1). WHAT INSPIRED THE IDEA OF YOUR STORY ?

Being_A_Pluviophile:- I love forests and nature. So, I always wanted to write a story based in the woods. I also had a fascination with Werewolves. After reading so many werewolf based books, I wanted to write a book in my style. I like my books with no loopholes. The concept of connecting events and making them happen for reasons was inspired by the general idea of how life works. That also came from the Harry Potter series that I read so passionately before starting "Deep In The Woods". The concept of a strong female role was inspired by my Mom and also the thought that it's going to take a lot for me to be like her. So, I made Cassandra just as strong.

2). Do you write base on certain life experiences or are they just imaginative works?

Being_A_Pluviophile "Deep In The Woods" is a work of imagination. But like I said before, the concept of a strong female role was inspired by my Mom. Also, abuse happens in real life! There are people facing it in real life. This book and its characters inspire me. I can only hope that they inspire my readers too... The character Cassandra Arden inspires me to be a better person and to be strong. Each of my characters is beautiful and I just adore them.

3). Which book was the first book, you read on Wattpad and how was it ?

Being_A_Pluviophile:--. The first book that I read on Wattpad was written by my Mom. The title was "Love Happens". She doesn't write anymore. But, she was the one who inspired me to start writing in the first place. So, it doesn't matter that I didn't read her book completely. After all, It was written by the strongest lady that I've known in my life and I know her real-life story.

4). What was something you struggled with for your story

Being_A_Pluviophile :--. Motivation. Most times that I just cannot write is because I'm extremely lazy and don't have motivation. If I'm unsure of the plot, I let it cook. Which, in turn, means that I give my brain time to get the plot right. I daydream a lot. I tend to zone out a lot. That's when I'm thinking about my plot and other things. So, the plot has never been an issue. It's always the motivation. I need someone to complain about the lag and ask me to update it!

5). What has been the overall response to your story from your reader ?

Being_A_Pluviophile:--. They like the suspense that I put in it. The entire story has twists and turns. They love my characters and the humor too. I do have criticisms and I try to correct them from time to time. I tend to apply for reviews to get my story right.

6). At what age did you started writing novels ?

Being_A_Pluviophile:--. I was fifteen. I began writing a book by the name, "Exarias". But, I wrote just 6 chapters and discontinued it. I might just rewrite it someday!

7). Is writing an hobby or do you wish to make careers out of it ?
Being_A_Pluviophile:-. It's a stand-alone.

8). Is your story a stand alone story or a piece of series ?

Being_A_Pluviophile:--. Writing has always been my hobby... But if I'm good enough, I might just make a career out of it.

9) apart from wattpad.... Can you publish in other platforms ?

Being_A_Pluviophile:-- I might think about it. But for now, it's just Wattpad.

10). CAN YOU QUIT WRITING STORYS ?

Being_A_Pluviophile:-- I don't know about that. If there's something that needs a lot of attention and I can't write, I might quit it. But, writing is the only thing I've been good at and I love it. So, it's going to be like letting go of one of my best companions in life!

Being_A_Pluviophile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's a Honour to have   Being_A_Pluviophile  on

Being_A_Pluviophile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's a Honour to have Being_A_Pluviophile on .... Thank you for joining us<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

OFFICIALLY ACKNOWLEDGE.. THANK YOU FOR JOINING US
EWA_AWARDS......Being_A_Pluviophile

Thank you all for joining us on the last episode of her SHOWCASE AND INTERVIEW.....