#8 SHOWCASE AND INTERVIEW WITH @ Winnieflex

WITH Winnieflex

WELCOME BACK TO THE INTERVIEW AND SHOWCASE EPISODE....... GIST AND TALKS CONTINUE....

THlll LLPE EXCELLENCY WATTPAD EWA_AWARDS 2020 present SHOWCASE AND INTERVIEW..... UNDER THE SCRIPT AWARDS.......

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYONE OUT THERE

Profile:- Winnieflex  THANK YOU FOR JOINING

I'm WEA_Awards_2020 the host for THE EXCELLENCY WATTPAD EWA_AWARDS

1). WHAT INSPIRED THE IDEA OF YOUR STORY ?

Winnieflex :--What inspired the idea of my story was the various books I read on wattpad.

I thought to myself that I could do more and that I could do better. All I needed to do was to try.
So that's why I wrote the book. ☺️

2). Do you write base on certain life experiences or are they just imaginative works ?

Winnieflex :---Well I'll say both

My first book is just all about imagination. I just imagine a particular story in my head and decided to pen it down.

But the second is based of life experiences☺️

3). Which book was the first book, you read on Wattpad and how was it ?

Winnieflex:--The first book I read on wattpad was 'After'.

It's actually one of the reasons I fell in love with wattpad.

The book was so....... AWESOME!!! 😁

4). What was something you struggled with for your story

Winnieflex :--I struggled and still struggling with the rights words to use when writing so that my readers will be able to understand the story very well and also be able to imagine it clearly.

5). What has been the overall response to your story from your reader ?

Winnieflex:--  I must say that the response is pretty good.
I'm proud of me😁

6). At what age did you started writing novels ?

Winnieflex:--7 years 😁

7). Is writing an hobby or do you wish to make careers out of it ?

Winnieflex :- It is and will always be my hobby. I honestly not planning on making a career out of it.

8). Is your story a stand alone story or a piece of series ?

Winnieflex :-Yes it's a stand alone.

9)  apart from wattpad.... Can you publish in other platforms ?

Winnieflex :---Yes I can

10).  CAN YOU QUIT WRITING STORYS ?

Winnieflex:-- NOOOOO!!!
Writing is like a safe heaven for me, I can never quit not for anything in the world.

Winnieflex:-- NOOOOO!!! Writing is like a safe heaven for me, I can never quit not for anything in the world

Winnieflex
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's a Honour to have Winnieflex  on .... Thank you for joining us<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

OFFICIALLY ACKNOWLEDGE.. THANK YOU FOR JOINING US
EWA_AWARDS......

Thank you all for joining us on the last episode of her SHOWCASE AND INTERVIEW.....