#6 SHOWCASE AND INTERVIEW WITH @SaniyaRizwan4

WITH SaniyaRizwan4

WELCOME BACK TO THE INTERVIEW AND SHOWCASE EPISODE....... GIST AND TALKS CONTINUE....

THlll LLPE EXCELLENCY WATTPAD EWA_AWARDS 2020 present SHOWCASE AND INTERVIEW..... UNDER THE SCRIPT AWARDS.......

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYONE OUT THERE

Profile:-   SaniyaRizwan4 .  THANK YOU FOR JOINING US......

I'm WEA_Awards_2020 the host for THE EXCELLENCY WATTPAD EWA_AWARDS

1). WHAT INSPIRED THE IDEA OF YOUR STORY?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- A few months back I was having a conversation with three of my friends and as I have uploaded 2 of my poems before on wattpad and even prior to that I have written a few of them as I'm a passionate writer. So, one of my friends suggested me to write a novel which should comprise of the bond four of us share. Basically, it's not about our real lives but definitely it is a reflection of the bond we share.

2). Do you write base on certain life experiences or are they just imaginative works?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- It's just an imaginative work but the bond four friends share in my novel is definitely a reflection of the bond four of us ( me and my friends) share.

3). Which book was the first book, you read on Wattpad and how was it?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- The first book which I read on wattpad was Always and Forever by @salonithewriter and it was beautifully written 😍.

4). What was something you struggled with for your story?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- I struggled creating realistic scenes and I also faced problem with the short word limit of my chapters.

5). What has been the overall response to your story from your reader?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- I've uploaded 7 chapters till now and there are 550+ reads, so I don't think it's a bad start. 😊.

6). At what age did you started writing novels ?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- At 15 years.

7). Is writing an hobby or do you wish to make careers out of it?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- It's my hobby ☺.

8). Is your story a stand alone story or a piece of series?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- Right now it is a stand alone but if I'll get good response further I'll definitely think of writing a sequel.

9)  apart from wattpad.... Can you publish in other platforms?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- No I don't think I'm familiar with other platforms.

10).  CAN YOU QUIT WRITING STORYS?

SaniyaRizwan4 :- NO,      Because, it's something which is connected to me so much that I can't think of quitting it, I might go on a break but won't quit it.

SaniyaRizwan4

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   It's a Honour to havSaniyaRizwan4 on .... Thank you for joining us<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

OFFICIALLY ACKNOWLEDGE.. THANK YOU FOR JOINING US
EWA_AWARDS......

Thank you all for joining us on this episode... Till next week. Thank you