Twister

Words: 865 

        (sry that its so short)

  Dan grabbed my shirt and yanked me down towards the ground, making me lose this round. "Hey! You did that on purpose you twat!" I yelled. Dan, Peej, and Chris just laughed. I glared and stuck my tongue out at Dan. He did back, taunting me. "Nerd." I smiled. "Thanks." Dan pushed me back playfully and we ended up play fighting while Chris recorded. "Aw, look at the two gay little boys." We both twisted our heads to the camera. "Hey!" We yelled out, attacking him. He smiled, pushing us off and turning off the camera. "That's getting uploaded." I glared. "Okay," Peej started, clapping his hands together. "Who's ready for a new round?" 

        Dan and I ended up in the most awkward positions. Chris was teetering above us while I was under Dan, looking up at him. He looked quite cute from this angle and I couldn't help but stare. What the hell Phil? He's just your best friend. You aren't gay. Or...are you? I was contemplating that thought and didn't hear when PJ called the next colour. Dan's hand went across my face, slapping me for a bit. "Dan!" I cried out, dragging out the 'a'. "Oh, god, I'm sorry!" He replied, pulling himself up. I got into a sitting positon while Dan grabbed my hand, peeling it off of my face. "Phil, it's really red. Want me to get you an ice pack?" Chris and PJ were just leaning against the wall with smirks on their faces. "What are you smiling at?" Dan asked as he set the ice pack on my cheek. "Oh nothing..." Chris started, kicking off of the wall. "Just watching the magic happen."

        I knew they shipped us. Practically all of our fan base shipped us. Hey, I didn't blame them. Dan was hot- What was I saying?! I sighed and shook my head, as Chris, PJ, and Dan started a new round. I spun the wheel and called out the colour. PJ and Chris ended up crashing into each other, their lips meeting for a moment. Chris raised his eyebrows and Dan and I laughed. PJ smiled a little. "Phil," Dan asked, worried. "Are you okay? You seem a little down." I looked up at his cute, brown eyes. Okay, fuck it. I'm gay. For him, at least. I nodded. "You seem a little discoloured around your," He gestured to my face. "Facial area." I looked at him with content. "Come on, I'll get you something to eat." Dan said, dragging me into the kitchen. "Well, I guess we'll go then." Chris and PJ left, leaving us alone together.

        I was eating the last bit of the sandwich he had given me and Dan was playing on his phone. I stood up and put my plate in the sink, and felt his arms wrap around my waist. I yelped. He smiled. "Do you feel better yet, kitten?" Holy shit. He had given me a nickname. I giggled, blushing at the name. "Yes..." He smiled and unlatched his arms from me and I heard him walk back to the couch. I turned my head to him, but he was just watching TV. I sighed deeply and walked over to him, yet, he still disacknowleged my existence. I groaned and sat down next to him. I felt his fingers lace around mine. "You'll be okay." He whispered.

        Dan was still holding onto my hand and rubbing circles around it with his thumb. I yawned. "Are you ready to go to bed?" He asked. I nodded. He picked me up, making me giggle in delight. That caused him to have a huge smile on his face. He walked into his room, which was odd. "Uh, Dan...my room is-" He set me down on the bed and placed his thumb on my cheek. "I know." He walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I was a bit scared to be alone in the dark, but I heard Dan's footsteps. I looked up and saw Dan back in with a t-shirt for me to change in to. I got up and took off my pants and shirt, leaving me in just my boxers. I blushed madly as Dan's eyes trailed around me. I put on the shirt quickly and jumped back into bed. Surprisingly, Dan got into the bed with me.         

        "Dan...what are you doing?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "Comforting you...if that's okay..." He whispered into my neck, sending chills down my spine. I nodded. "You are warm..." I told him, smiling. I turned to him and placed my hands on his hands and he laced his fingers around mine. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

        - - - 

        I woke up and Dan was still asleep. He was adorable. I gathered up enough courage and pressed a small kiss to his forehead. Dan stirred. Shit. "Hey Phil..." He groaned out. He still looked cute though. I played with his now wavy hair and Dan planted a small kiss on my lips. "I've been wanting to do that for some time now..." He whispered, giggling. I kissed him back. "Same here."