Chapter 41

Destiny ~

Dear dairy,
Things haven't been so easy and just to think nobody ever love would be easy huh? As I step into another path of life , I begin to see myself changing is for the better or the worst. My mom always said you act like who you hang around yes I came to find that was very much true. Days have gone by where I regret not being layla's friend. But if I would have been her friend .Questions would going through my head saying why are we friends ? When Devon lied to her , every since that day I have always hoped she would know the truth . like they say " the truth will set you free "and it does and will.
Justice is going back soon

" justice stop!" I say as he interrupts me from writing by taking my pen
" I needed it " he says" for?" I ask " I want your attention" he says he says pouting " ight ight" I say putting my note book down " what's up" I say giving him my attention. " What you writing about ?" He asks " None of your business " moving my notebook " Okay that's fair " smirking at me making me laugh. " I have a question " laying back on the soft pillow " Okay tell me " getting closer to me. " Would you leave the army just for me ?" I ask hoping he would say yeah. " Baby, I get a lot of opportunities by being in the army. Free schooling, new places " explaining the benefits " What about me ? What am I going to do when your gone " getting mad. " Stay here and be faithful " I got up moving away from him. " I sacrificed a lot for you justice remember that " getting up with a pillow and my Minnie mouse and mickey blanket. I get on the couch putting my cover over my body as I turn on the TV watching sherk 2. Somewhere in the middle I fell asleep but what woke me up was I was slobbing and I was hunger. I got up with the cover wrapped me going to the fridge.

I opened it getting some frozen fruit and oreos with peanut butter then going to back to sit down. " baby " I heard justice say but I keep eating my fruit. " destiny " he comes over sitting next to me but I move over turning up the TV a little bit . " Destiny answer me " making me flinch dropping the peanut butter contain on the floor. " I'm sorry for raising my voice at you but I'm talking to you " looking over at him. " What justice ?" Going back to eating my food " I'm sorry. You have sacrificed a lot for me and i thought about leaving so I could start working but mostly attend to my wife. " I nod my head not wanting to show how happy I was. " thank you" I say lowly . he pulls me in a hug making me laugh " Your Aggy I swear " then he tries to take one of my pineapple but I slap his hand. " Don't touch my fruit. Take the peaches" he laughs me still eating the last pineapple.

"Im tired" rubbing my eyes. " Let's go lay down " Picking me up then puts me down cause I was heavy. " Damn girl . you heavy" breathing hard " Shut up ugly " wobbling to our room. " You know I'm thinking we should push the wedding for later. Cause I'm gaining weight and I won't fit the dress so I'm thinking we should wait a little bit longer" as I sit on the bed. " Okay whatever you wanna do I'm down. And you still look beautiful but okay " yawning then coming close to me wrapping his arms around me. While our conversation played in my head over and over.

Morning~

" I'm going to head to the mall baby. You need something ?" I ask going into the bathroom while justice takes a shower. " Nah, im good" as I put on some lip gloss. He wraps a towel around his waist stepping out the shower. " Good morning " I laugh " its not morning but good morning " looking at him through the mirror with his arms wrapped around me. " where you going ?" Looking at my burgundy sweatpants that hugged my butt with a cream cropped turtleneck and my cream uggs. " I said to the mall " fixing my curls " you not going no where looking that fine " slapping my ass hard. I touch my butt " ouch justice " walking out the bathroom to put on my Jean jacket. He laughs dropping his towel while I turn the other way closing my eyes. I guess he noticed I wasn't looking " You act like you ain't seen it before. Or had in you before " I laughed " this boy is a trip. " I'm coming with you " He said sleeping on his grey sweats with a white shirt with black words on it as and his black jordans. I sat on the bed watching do what he had to do then he took the keys from me. " I'll drive " smirking at me. " Okay lead the way" following behind him as we walk out our room and down stairs then to the car after locking the door. We sit in the car as the car warms up a bit " Can we go shopping for the baby a bit ?" I ask looking over at him. " Yeah whatever you wanna do " backing out the drive then pulling off down the road. I just looked out the window at the different stores, fast food places and home as in no more than ten minutes we pulled into the mall parking lot. I took off my seat belt and I heard justice open the door me helping me out the car. " thanks " laughing at myself. We walked into the mall together watching the liveliness of the mall young girls looking at cute boys, children playing and crying. " I wanna go into footlocker " pointing at the footlocker place.

" ight" nodding " I'm going to get something to eat " I nodd saying okay as I wobble into footlocker. " Miss How may I help you ?" a brown skin boy asks me. " Um.. I'm looking for the baby Jordan socks with the onies inside. " Oh we have them at the counter. What color your looking for?" As I follow him I shrug my shoulder saying I don't know. " Well ill show you what we have" showing me the baby booties. "I really like the blue ones so I'll take that " he nodes getting the box down " is that all ?" Looking back at me " nah lemme get the black and grey and black and reds ones too " He looks back at me asking " Is that all " I nod my head pulling out my credit card but someone from behind me pulled out a card I calmed down cause I recognized who card it was. " thank you baby" the boy hands me the bag while justice signs the receipt.

We walk out holding hands as justice sips on his lemonade " Is that all you wanted to get ?" As we begin to wall toward going out the mall " Yeah. Can I have some ? " he hands me the cup that was now less than half way full. I start sipping . we walked outside the mall then to the car he open the door for me then closes it. " I'm sorry I drunk your drink. You know it was good " laughing while he straight faced me. " you drunk my drink babe " putting on my seat belt and pulling off highly upset. " I'll make you some more strawberry lemonade at home " hoping to make him feel better. " Can I have tacos too ?" Sticking out his bottom lip " Yes you can have tacos but we need to stop by the store first " Justice says okay as we turn left going to grocery store. After three minutes we were pulling into the parking lot as we stopped watching a family walk across the street then we find a parking spot pulling in. We both get out walking into the store " okay I'm going to get the whip cream, cheese and the tacos . then you get the lettuce , ground meat ." he nods as we depart going to find the food. After 5 minutes we met up at the self check out. " you got everything?" Putting my stuff on the thing so it can be scanned." Yeah I got everything " he scans the stuff and bags it up as I pay for it. We head out the store going to the car after 10 minutes we were home. After making the food we ate

Anybody who hasn't followed me please follow me. I'm trying to get to 100 followers and I'm almost there so follow me please. I follow back also comment & vote Also what y'all think about book 2 ?

- Destinee xoxo