~ Author Note ~

I'm here I'm made it to Florida safety but what you guys didn't notice this story is based off real life events in my life. I really did lose my best friend but her name is not Layla its Kayla and to guy who name really isn't Devon its Jay.

I did meet my best friend more than a best friend on the first day of school . Tameka is a made up character but now I realize she is like my ride or die Yashira. Justice is a real person we talked for a while but nothing major and Trey is another made up character.

I really hope you guys are enjoying my book so Far. I really work hard everyday and no I'm not a perfect writer but I can admit I have gotten better. As you may know I am the main character because with this one I decided to go a little personal. But I just wanna tell you everyone especially to the girls. We all know Girls can be messy, bad stabbing , heartless and just disrecpectful and rude. But when you have a good friend why lost her ?

We all make mistakes and we learn from them but friendship is a process and to me what makes a relationship or friendship when you and that person goes through problems and pain and still come through with it still with your friendship.

To all the females who done lost a friend keep ya head up cause God let you lose that friend for you to eventually get a better friend that deserves your friendship. Some don't how to handle friendship and how to be a real friend.

Also I will try to update more. I see people voting but I need y'all to comment more . also please to continue to comment and vote . I would also like to see some new people voting and commenting. Please to those who vote I appreciate you for voting and commenting and please keep doing that. If I never tell you again I am grateful for those of you who comment and vote .

I have to put a quote because my ex best friend  getting on my nerves and just being unreal. Not a good friend or anything at all so I'm done with her .

Dont forget to comment & vote

Much luv y'all already know its Destinee