Chapter 48

I been mad busy sorry y'all. But keep voting and I would love to see more comments. I know y'all can do better than what y'all do. Also go check out this movie if you haven't.

Justice ~

" One more time" I punch the punching bag with my right hand in the set up position. I grab my towel wiping the sweat from my forehead " Wanna go play some ball " Jason asked me after chugging down the last of his water. " Yeah" taking off my gloves taking off following Jason to the court. Jason friends came to play ball with us " Ight ty you on Justice team and me and Levi" Jason said checking the ball between us. I took the ball as Jason guarded me so i handed it to Ty and he mad a three pointer. " Remember ya ass owe me twenty dollars" feeling himself. Ty checked the ball with levi but what stopped everything was snacks coming in " Im hungry yo " Jason waved him off pasting the ball to me since levi wasnt paying attention then I passed it to ty as he made a lay up. " That's what I'm talking about homie" giving him dap as we were three points ahead of them. " nah yo that ain't fair. Snacks came over distracting us " Levi said as Levi finished his lay up smacking his teeth. " man whatever" handing the ball to Levi as they checked and Levi made a two pointer.

I sat down getting a drink of water checking my phone to see destiny texting me

Wifey: Bae I miss u

Wifey: oyw home can u pick me up some Wendy's?

Wifey: I think I want Taco Bell now. Get me cinnamon twist plz

Wifey: la la Lala la Lala Elmo's world.

Wifey: I'm bored

I chuckled at her texts and texted back yeah walking out the gym to my car. Hoping in I turn future wicked bopping my head as I reverse and pull out going to taco bell " hi welcome to Taco Bell. I'm Cindy how may I take your order" I looked over the menu " yeah let me get the cinnamon twist with two nacho Doritos tacos with a medium dr.pepper and a Sprite . Actually can I get the twelve box put half of the cool ranch and he rest nacho. " the girls says okay as I watch it pop up on the screen. " your total will be 12.23" as I pull up to the second window handing the guy the money as he hands me the box with the tacos in it along with our drinks and cinnamon twist. I pull off getting onto the highway and getting off on exit 27 taking a left before going past a long strip of stores, gas stations, and restaurants then I take a right then two lefts then finally after five minutes I pull up to our house.

I pulled in the driveway parking the car and getting the food after locking the car up I bring everything to do the door opening the door to go in. Locking the door back I put the food on the island along with my keys " baby " it was no answer so I walk to our room to see destiny and Kevyn sleep on her chest which made me smile because I know she was tired. I can truly admit she has changed since Kevyn got here she is what every man should want in a female. A female who prays husband and who reads the word of God, cooks and clean, works and taking care of you and her child. Kevyn start moving making destiny wake up pulling him close to her but he kept crying so she got up " when did you get here baby" rubbing her eyes and picking up Kevyn as she lifts up her shirt so she can breast feed him. she grabs his blanket and pulls her shirt down and does what she needs to do. She yawns " did you get the food" I go to the kitchen and bring her the food as sit next to her grabbing me a taco.

Destiny~

I put my breast back in my bra and start to pat Kevyn back as I hold him in the correct position until he burps. " ewww" as he looks the other way looking at the tv as I place him on his stomach. " do you think it's to early to place him on his stomach ?" Kevyn looks at me as I watch his hand tug on the spread. " No he's fine " handing him a toy and Kevyn lowers his head to the toy putting it in his mouth. I grab me a taco and my drink sitting it on my night stand turning my attention to the tv as I eat. After eating justice took Kevyn so he could change his diaper as I went into my closest in the other room it was empty well I emptied it. So I placed my every my wants on a paper and I looked up scriptures to go with them like the lady did on war room. That movie was so good it made me wanna be a better mother and wife. I walked in my closet reading off every scripture I wrote down and posted on the wall " It's the lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake . Do not fear or be dismay" I read silently to myself " casts all your cares onto him , because he cares about you" reading the next scripture " For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control". My eyes moved to all the things I wanted not foolish things but good, wise things " number one for justice to find salvation, number two for me to tell someone about God, be the best mother I can be and to focus on my purpose.

I got on my knees with my head down beginning to pray " Father, please forgive me of any sins I committed in your sight whether I thought, did it or said I was going to act it out forgive me. Help me to raise my son up like you want all parents to do to fear the lord and respect me and the justice. Help every person today helped them to want to serve you lord and to get right before it's too late. Help me to to guide some person to Christ today as you lead me on today lord. Give me some love today because I need it to deal with justice, Kevyn, Kalia, jay and everyone because you never know what a person is going through and the only love that they get is your love. Help the government officials lord and help America and Jesus name amen. I sat down reading my bible for some time until the door opened " baby you need me ?" Wiping the tears from my face " I want Christ too what I gotta do to be saved ? " i get up giving him a hug thanking Jesus silently as more tears rolled down my face. Justice brought Kevyn in the closet as we lightly closed the door and we prayed and read the bible together and he got saved.

Kevyn was fast asleep as me and justice continued to read planning to take one day at a time. " there was so many battles the Israelites won with God we can do anything " as we finished reading about how the Israelites escaped Egypt from pharaoh. " So what do you do when somebody is getting on your nervous and you wanna cuss them out?" Closing the bible " Don't cuss them out but pray for them. We all need prayer everyday so you pray that God helps you. " giving him a smile turning over to to fall asleep. " I love you baby" i was even happier " I love you to kissing his lips before falling asleep.

So sorry I been taking mad long to update. I either been being lazy, working or school work for the summer. I'm going through a lot at work but I'm still going to finish this book by the end of the summer. There's two more chapters left so get ready.

Much love Destinee you know xoxo