⌕Sherlock Can Be Whoever I Am

3RD PERSON'S POV

First day at Nekoma High. New life. New start. New mysteries.

Your mother said this would be fun, but you  had your doubts about that since she never gave you details about the school. She said to "solve" how the school works, though you know that she's not gonna waste her oh-so-precious time with explaining the details about the education you were about to receive nor concern herself about it. So now you're in your first class, which was Science. You're now solving how you ended up here. You wanted to go move to your mother's hometown and stay there, even if it meant you were to be alone with your grandparents. It was beautiful there, so were the guys in your opinion. But, unfortunately,  your mom countered that with her love for the city. You never knew why though. What's there to like with all the pollution and germ infected people trying hard to mingle? Well not all people are that dirty, but it still looks cleaner and fresher at the countryside. More fresh air and less people.

Science was never your thing, though. You never had the freedom to do your own way of things. One wrong move and the experiment or equation will be a humiliation for you. It also always consists of the things that you need to memorize  and then end up forgetting after a couple days. It was like going through hell and going out just a few days after just because Satan got bored of you.

So, now, you're wasting away your time as you stare through the window beside you, wondering what you did to deserve the lectures of  the teacher that would eventually hate you because you never actually concern yourself with the home works you find unnecessary and boring, what you did to deserve listening to the Science teacher ramble about how many things you have to memorize to pass his subject that most of you didn't even like? You know he knows that you would never give a damn about the tons of words that he gives for you to memorize. 

SKIP FORWARD TO LUNCH

3 subjects went by, and now it's time for lunch, the process of digesting food with friends and getting semi-fat with them while talking about how you don't wanna get fat. Except your lunch, doesn't include the talking and friends part because of your lack of desire to give effort in getting to know other human beings.

Walking into the cafeteria was physically tiring for you, as it was mentally. Because walking for about 5 minutes because your class was 3 floors apart from it was certainly not something you'd  describe as satisfying. And while walking, there's also figuring out where to sit, which will obviously become useless because nothing really goes as planned in this universe.

You looked around and saw long tables with people sitting on them, talking with their faces exaggeratedly happy. In your opinion, only nerds would be that happy when you got used to your vacation then suddenly you need to get used to writing and reading on textbooks involuntarily, when your quiet vacation ended just to listen to lessons that will give you a headache and your teachers' rants and life stories.

While examining their faces, one caught your eye. Pudding-like hair, feline face, and by feline, it also meant attractive. He was playing with his switch, not minding the raven haired, tall, and also another cat-looking guy that was waving his hand around with a scrunched up face, as if he was ranting about something. Honestly, almost all of the guys at their table looked attractive. But then again, you're here to eat, and not eye attractive guys. You can do both though.