Hot Tub //Cole x reader//

Hello, yes, I am still alive. I'm not much of a writer but I got another burst of inspiration and decided to finish this draft that has been sitting here since August. My writings a bit rusty, but hopefully its enjoyable anyway :D
♡♡♡

"Bye Jay, have fun watching whatever nerds are fighting today!" I watch Jay exit our- his- room, to watch today's fights in the tournament of elements. When my brother and his friends were invited along to Chen's tournament of elements, there was no way I wasn't going too. So I snuck aboard the boat, and have been hiding out in Jay's room since.

Finally my loudmouthed brother is gone, so I can use his giant hot-tub style bath. I turn the tap on as the tub begins to fill, adding some bubbles to it, because who doesnt love a good bubble bath? Once the tub is full, I strip down and hop in, instantly relaxing at the warmth. Ahh it's been too long since I've had a nice bath, I've missed this. I relax even more, stretching out my arms and legs. My god this tub is large. I close my eyes, and doze off.

I wake to the sound of speaking. Oh God, someone's coming! Oh God oh fuck what do I do? Before I can move, the door opens and the guys walk in. I freeze, and sink down near the edge of the tub, peering over the lip. I go unnoticed, thank god, I don't want to have to explain this to them. Before long, they all turn around and head out, and I hear Jay complaining that Lloyd gets video games in his room. All except Cole that is, who announced he was going to use Jay's hot tub. Oh fuck, here we go.

The others leave and Cole turns towards the tub, spotting you. "Oh hey, Y/n," he says cheerfully. "Mind if I join you?" He seems oblivious to the situation you're in.

"Uhm, could you please close your eyes and turn around for a moment?" He raises an eyebrow in question, but complies. You quickly climb out and wrap yourself in a towel, before running over to where your stuff was. You didnt pack any swimming gear, but lingerie is basically the same right? You put on the lingerie that could easily be mistaken for a bikini, and head back over to where Cole is and get back in the hot tub. "You can open your eyes now," you call.

He turns around and looks at you questioningly. "Okay, can I get in now or...?"

You snort. "Not even gonna change first? That's a bold move."

He laughs and pulls off his clothes to reveal swimming trunks underneath. "I'm always prepared for a hot tub."

Wow, that really doesn't seem very comfortable. Huh. Cole gets into the tub, sitting too close for comfort. There's an entire hot tub to relax in and he sits right next to you! You hear him clear his throat and look over to see him facing you.

"Uh, hey. (Y/n) I um, have something to say, uhh, but I don't, err, quite know how." His voice is low and quiet, barely audible. He's looking down, studying the water. To him it's the most interesting thing in this room right now.

"What's up?" You ask, feeling like you know where this is going. "You can say anything, I won't hate you. Take your time." You smile reassuringly at him as he glances up at you.

He smiles back, his usual confidence returning. "(Y/n), once we get off this island, would you like to go out with me? Like, on a date?"

Your smile breaks into a full on grin as he asks, "Of course I will! Mans really took his time to ask me though." You mutter the last bit, and hear a snort from Cole.

"Oh fuck you, y'know you could have made it easier by making it clear you liked me." He grumbles jokingly, a smile still plastered to his face. You laugh and shake your head, before leaning in and placing a quick peck on his lips. He smirks and loops one arm around your back, his other hand cupping your cheek as he pulls you onto his lap and back in for another, longer kiss. You lean into it, enjoying every second, until you hear the click of a doorknob and a loud, disgusted noise from Jay.

"EWWW! COLE WHAT THE HELL? IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE MOVES ON MY SISTER, DO IT IN YOUR OWN ROOM, I DON'T WANNA SEE THAT SHIT. GET OUTTA HERE!"

"Oh shut up Jay, stop being such a whiney baby. I don't complain when you do gross shit with Nya," you groan at him, and pull a face, before getting out of the hot tub with Cole in suit. You wrap yourself in your towel again, and drag Cole towards the door, getting ready to sneak into his room to continue what you started. As you exit the room all you hear is Jay whining and complaining, Lloyd telling him to "shut the fuck up," a loud smack, a yelp, and then a distressed "KAI!"

You giggle to yourself and with Cole, sneak into his room to have some fun.

♡♡♡
Woah I'm not dead, whaaaaaat? Sorry this one was so short though♡

Please leave requests in the comments, or message me if you'd prefer, don't be shy! I'm open to most suggestions and would really quite like some more ideas for some stories to work on!!