꧁Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ A/N꧂

I just want to thank everyone who has stuck by me through this book and seen it all the way through with me.

To my closest friends, thank you for putting up with me as I had to use you as editors, constantly explain storylines that just popped up as I was brainstorming, using you all and your words as a basis for some of my characters as well as your constant support.

To my readers, each and every one of you have motivated me to continue to write and every read, vote and comment helped me stay focused on my goal so thank you for your support and love.

To follow Katherine, Peter and the rest of the gang's next adventures read on to Book 2: The Golden Age which I hope I will start posting very soon. I am really sorry if some of you wanted this book to end with a perfect ending of Katherine and Peter together. But if that was the case I would have had no plot for their 15 years spent in Narnia and quite honestly my book would lack the depth of a real human experience.

Although this book has portrayed Katherine as a seemingly perfect person that is not the case. She is human as we all are and Book 2 will give you a better chance to connect with her. I really did not mean for this series to turn into a slow burn but I would prefer to look at it as a slice-of-life. A book that ends in a 'happy ever after' is a book that ends before another problem arises. I hope you can understand why I did not want to cram meaningless happiness into the last two chapters of the book and call it the end.

Sadly, I am starting exams very soon and therefore will probably only start posting the next book in this series in December... but perhaps if there is a lot of feedback I will leak some sneak peeks and post a few of the beginning chapters for those dedicated readers. 😉

It will obviously tend to follow Katherine and Peter's storyline a lot more however you can look out for all your favourite characters in Book 1: The Magnificent or comment here for a specific character and I will give some work on some of their storyline as well.

Book 2 will be taken in a different setup and focus as I will be trying to incorporate as many other countries that Katherine visits as possible. I must add that many of the countries in Book 2 are of my own creation and therefore copyrighted. As they are my own creation they are not in the original works of Narnia so most of Book 2 will not follow a plot you are familiar with until the very end.

I hope you learn to love the new characters as much as you will enjoy the old ones again, until my next writings, forever in your gratitude,

Katherine Elmé 💕💕