↠ E l e v e n ↞

"Wake Up Fleabag, Time to Leave Soon." a voice of a cat whispered softly.

Thrushpelt grunted as Tawnyspots ruffled the fur on his head. With a chuckle his brother gave him time to get ready as he padded out the den. The sandy brown warrior licked his messy pelt as quickly as he can before coming out.

The sunlight blinded him for a moment, before his eyes adapted to the bright area. ThunderClan as always seems to be alive and loud in the morning.

"Now-- wait!!"

A flash of white and black fur ran up to him as the cat leaped on his back. He let out a surprised yowl as he staggered and sat down, the cat rolling off of him. He looked at the sneaky warrior.

Patchkit.

Leopardkit approached the surprised tom as she bowed her head to him "We're sorry Thrushpelt, we thought you were Adderfang. Please don't get mad.."

I never get mad..how do you do that?

He smiled at the two nervous kits "Its fine, I don't mind the sudden attack. I feel wide awake now." He chuckled, making the two kits feel at ease. "And I suppose I have to keep silent at your plans to your father that requires surprise attacks?" The two kits nodded, he gave them one last smile before padding off, observing his surroundings.

Right by the warriors den, Sunfall was sharing a large rabbit with Robinwing, Tawnyspots & Fuzzypelt. Pinestar was dozing off on the highrock, Dapplepaw and Whitepaw were battle playing, and besides that, everything seemed normal.

"Oh, and Thrushpelt has come out of the warrior's den." He knew it was Moonflower by the sound of it. Did she finally let her kits out?

"Didn't Thrushpelt grow properly?" A sound of a little kit asked.

"No, little one—he’s just the
youngest warrior. He received his name only a quarter
moon ago. He’ll grow—you’ll see."

He turned his head to see the one who asked about him. There beside Moonflower, were two little kits. One had gray markings and the fur as white as a fawn's belly, at least that's what his old mentor used to compare it with when he had talked to her before. The other one was a rare pelt color he had ever seen.

An unusual shade of gray that looks blue..ish. The sunlight shone down on the she-kit, her fur actually looking very blue. She was caught staring at him and she quickly looked away, embarassed that he must have noticed her question and her staring.

"Hey Thrushpelt join us!" Tawnyspots called for him as he made his brother sit beside him.

He was given the rabbit "We can't finish it all, you can share with us." The tom was really hungry so he thankfully did.

Sunfall licked his lips in satisfaction, his belly full "So, you'll all be assigned for the border patrol after this. Any questions?"

While the other warriors are talking, Thrushpelt looked at his body and then at his brother's. Despite him being the eldest among the three, Tawnyspots was the biggest while he is almost the size of his younger sister Dapplepaw. But still, he did notice that he was the smallest and that their foster sister Whitepaw was almost bigger than him..

"Deep in thought?" Thrushpelt nodded at his brother "Come on, tell us what's on your mind."

"Well, do you think I'm small?"

They just chuckled at his question.

Tawnyspots stiffled a laugh "Should I answer a yes or do I have to deny to make you feel better?"

"Tawnyspots!"

Fuzzypelt laughed at him as he touched his shoulder with a tail "Of course you are small now..we are older than you. Why ask that question?"