↠ I n t r o d u c t i o n ↞

Hello and welcome to the furst page of this book!

I'm so glad you decided to check this one out, among all the other Warriors books here on Wattpad.

Before you start reading, I wanna inform ya'll that Warriors does NOT belong to me. The ones who created it were the Erins, otherwise known as Erin Hunter.

Also, Thrushpelt is a cannon character. He is not an oc of mine, this is just an *alternate-universe or au I made.

*An "alternate-universe" or "au" is a sequence of events in the Warriors history that are tweaked a bit or fully changed by someone that is different from what actually happened and is obviously not cannon. Sometimes also purrsonality and/or roles of characters are changed or maybe killed off as a new pathway of the story is created. People otherwise known as 'fans' do this if :

A.) They are not satisfied with the consequences/life/actions of a character.

B.) If the whole story or at least one part of it is very unpleasant for the reader so they decided to remake it themselves.

C.) If they're bored and wanna make this character or story more interesting.

This one is about Thrushpelt from Bluestar's Prophecy. The fact that I made this book is beacause I really had taken a liking to him and cannot accept the fact of how he was written in the actual book.

Also becuz I'm bored this quarantine too, lmao.

So, I written a version of my own.

.

.

Notes:

> The characters & places does not belong to me. I'm just making an au story.

> You Have to read Bluestar's Prophecy/Spottedleaf's Heart (this one is optional) to understand what's happenning here. To those who haven't read these yet, spoiler warning.

> There are some scenes that will be changed because Thrushpelt's purrsonality is more enhanced so he'll change the course of the path (or maybe make other characters hit realization about something.) So don't rely on Warriors Wikipedia.

> The timelines in this story have huge leaps. You need to remember that so that you won't get confused when a kit can be suddenly a warrior or elder in two chapters next.

> Some chapters will be really really short (500 minimum for me), others would be long (almost 3k words or more). I'm writing this AU just becuz I'm bored yet inspired. Deep down I'm still a lazy kittypet that just wants to finish it already before the "inspiration juice" in my brain runs out.

> Do NOT try to rewrite, copy-paste, claim this au story because that's offending. If it is however similar to yours..I promise, I didn't know nor mean for it to be.

And that's about it.

Have fun reading!!