The youngers fingers had him begging for more 'fuck kook, pl-plea- fuck m-me"

he stipped the remainder of his clothes and grabbed the bottle of lube. he squeezed out the substance stroking his member till fully coated.

"You ready?" the younger asked, yoongi nodded and pulled him into a kiss "as ready as ill ever be baby"

With that, the younger intertwined their fingers and aligned his member. he slowly pushed in stoping halfway letting yoongi adjust to his size, which wasn't small.

His back arched as the younger pushed in the rest of his length in, he grunted feeling the olders walls clench around him.

He stayed like that until the older told him he could move.

The younger set a slow and gentle pace at first.

"nggh fu-fuck kook faster," the older said between moans still getting used to the foreign feeling.

Jungkook pulled out slowly and rammed his length in at a much faster and rougher pace than before.

Both males overwhelmed with pleasure they changed positions, the olders legs hung over the youngers shoulders as he was fucked at an animalistic rate.

This is the first time the younger had heard his hyungs needy moans and it was music to his ears.

Yoongi grabbed fist fulls of the sheets as his prostate was hit head on over and over again, his eye rolled to the back of his head as he feels himself getting close.

The younger continued to hit his prostate at full power till the older was moaning his name loud enough for all the neighboring rooms to hear.

Jungkook grabbed the olders length and pumped with the same rhythm of his thrusts.

"gguk i-im close, so fuc-cking clo-osse"

Yoongi felt heat pooling in his stomach, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body formed an arch as he came, he got the sticky white substance on his torso and the youngers hand. jungkook had let go off yoongis dick and licked off the remainder cum that was still on his hand.

he let the older catch his breath before kissing him softly.

"Ride me," jungkook said with a devilish smirk on his face. He lifted yoongi up and laid under him.

Yoongi hovered over jungkook, his knees pushing into the mattress as he lowered himself on the youngers hardened member, a small gasp leaving his lips when he reached the base.

Jungkook gabbed yoongis hips slowly rocking him, his head tilted back as he let the younger control him.

After a few minutes of jungkook being in control, yoongi had had enough, he raises himself off the younger and plopped back down starting to bounce at a steady pace causing the younger to throw his head back and tightly grasp his hyungs ass, definitely leaving nail marks not that either of them cared.

"Fuck yoon... so good, so close"

Jungkooks thrust had become synced with the olders bouncing.

the older leaned over and started to bite and suck the younger nipples, this never failed to make the younger go crazy.

All that was heard was the sound of their skin slapping, moans, and the bed frame slightly hitting the wall.

Both jungkook and yoongi were close, jungkooks thrust became sloppy as he was struck by waves of pleasure. jungkook came inside the older who he was still bouncing tying to chase his high which he soon reached for the second time that night.

Both boys were exhausted and covered in sweat.

Yoongi layed on the youngers chest still breathing heavily, jungkook had been rubbing circles on the olders back.

Neither of them moved until yoongi spoke up "gguk you're still inside me... not that i have a problem with that but uh  we need to take a bath and get cleaned up" he spoke softly.

With that, the younger got up and stated yoongi a bubble bath.

the younger came back to their bedroom and picked his lover up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom. Jungkook had put a soft towel on the toilet seat before gently setting the older down.

He turned the water off and once again lifted his lover, nicely placed him in the warm bubble bath.

'Baby im going to hop in the shower while you rest" jungkook said while turning the shower on

"I wouldn't have to rest if your dick didn't break me" yoongi grumbled

"I told you my dick game was good," the younger said with a cocky smile on his face

Yoongi rolled his eyes and slowly layed back in the warm water.

About an hour later the two males had cleaned up their 'mess' and had been laying together

"Yoongi im so happy im marrying you," the younger said out of nowhere

"Me too kook, i love you to the moon and back plus all the stars combined," yoongi said while pulling the younger closer to his chest

"I love you too"

After another hour of cuddles Jungkook and yoongi had fallen asleep in each other's arms as happy as they could ever be.