Shane goes crazy

"Lori." Shane caught her arm as the dark haired woman tried to walk around him. "You're right. We can't keep doing this." He pulled her close to him, breathing in her scent. "You're mine and you know it. Rick can't stop us."

  Lori pushes herself away from his hold. "Can't you take a hint? Rick... RICK is my husband." She gestured between the two of them. "We- what we did was a mistake."

  Diana covered her mouth, trying to quiet her breathing.

  Shane was going crazy with want.

  "Lori I know you love me more."

  "No I don't. Shane, you have to stop. You have to stay away." She hissed. "You're drunk."

  He cupped her cheek, brushing it down her face, and leaned forward.

  Lori tried to wriggle away but Shane  clamped his hands around her forearms.

  She broke free and raked her fingernails across his face before he could do anything.

   Shane stumbles back, hand touching the oozing blood gently. His love turned to rage within seconds as he pushed his body to Lori's.

  She tried to scream but Shane covered her mouth. "Can't have you warnin' Rick." He chastised. "You're all mine, sweetheart." He licked his lips, eying the struggling woman up and down.

  Diana had to do something.

   She couldn't leave Lori like this.

  She crawled out from behind the blue chair, stuffing her book and pen in her pants waist.

  Okay... she had the element of surprise in her side.

  And he had the element of... bigger and stronger and probably gonna beat the crap out of her.

  But she had a knife.

  She walked behind Shane quietly, biding her time.

  Lori's wide eyes locked with hers, growing bigger.

   Shane turned around to see what she was looking at.

  Diana launches herself at him, fist flying for his throat.

  He tumbled to the side (not very far) and let out a short of choking noise while he tried to get air in.

  "Stay away from Lori!" Diana spat, standing protectively in front of Carl's mother. She held her knife out in front of her. "And before you ask... yes I was here to see the whole thing."

   Shane rubbed his throat, bringing himself up by his forearms. "What's the plan now, huh?" He asked raspily. "Gonna kill me?" He chuckled darkly. "Gonna give me scars?"

  She shook her head. "No. I'm telling Rick everything about you. About how you slept with his wife. About how you tried to take his son as your own. About how you won't let Lori leave you. About how you tried to take advantage of Lori." Each sentence made her grip her knife tighter and tighter.

  Shane stood up, stumbling on his way.  "You're gonna go tell Rick? Really." He walked closer to her, ignoring the knife. "How are ya gonna do that, exactly."

  She rolled her eyes. "By walkin' outta here and tellin' him."

  Shane stopped just a foot from her.

  "Stay back!" She hissed. "Or I swear I will gut you." 

  Shane didn't move closer.