Bella Wakes and Immortal Child?

Cleo's POV

It's been three days since Renesmee was born. Jacob has decided to call her Nessie as it's shorter then Renesmee. Anyway Embry and Quil joined our pack. So now there is six of us. While Jared, Paul, Brady and Collin stayed with Sam in his pack. Jake and I made a truce with Sam, while he remade the truce with the Cullens. Now our pack can live on the reserve, but we patrol the Cullen's territory. And when they leave, it will be ours. Until they come back years from now.

Anyway Bella should be waking up today as a newborn vampire. I pray she has enough self control to be around Renesmee. We have all gotten attached to the little angel. She sleeps in everyone's arms. But always wonders where Bella is. She also has a gift, she is able to show people her thoughts by touching their skin. As well as project some simple emotions, like hunger, love, confusion and happiness to name a few.

I am patrolling with Seth and Leah in wolf form. While Jake is with Renesmee and the Cullens. Embry and Call don't have patrol until tonight. 'Bella is awake, Edward is taking her on her first hunt before she meets Nessie' Jake says through the mind link.

'Got that loud and clear Jake' Leah says.

'We should be back around the same time as them' I add.

'Good, Nessie misses her favourite play mate' he states.

'I miss her also' Seth tells him smiling. He and play on his breaks. Him in wolf form, I think she sees him as her puppy. 'I heard that Cleo' he tells me.

'You were suppose too' I tell him and Leah chuckles. We circle the meadow and head back to the Cullens house racing. I win as usual closely followed by the other two. 'You are getting fast Seth' I praise him.

'Thanks Cleo' he says with a goofy smile. We hear a commotion on the other side of the house. We rush over to see Jake thrown out of the house by Bella. 'I think Bella just found out about Jake imprinting on Nessie' Seth says.

'You think?' I ask him as Leah growls at Bella.

"It's ok Leah" Jake assures her. He turns back to Bella.

"You're gonna stay away from her" Bella tells him. I glare at her.

"You know, I can't do that" Jake tells her calmly. Bella punches Jacob hard in the stomach and he falls down.

"Stop her Edward" Esme says.

"He said, it's fine" he tells her and smiles at his wife/mate. "She's amazing right?" he asks his family. I notice Rosalie not present, no doubt she is with Nessie.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now, right?" Jacob asks Bella.

"Long gone" she tells him hotly.

"Because it was her. From the beginning, it was Nessie who wanted me there" he tells her. I cringe, he should of not said that.

"Nessie?! You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?!" she demands going to attack him again. I'd had enough and block her way. But she throws me into a tree hard. I fall to the ground in pain, Seth and Leah run over helping me up.

"Cleo, you ok?" Jake asks me concerned.

'I am fine' I assure him. Though I may have a few bruised ribs.

"Cleo I'm sorry" Bella says honestly.

"She'll be alright" Jake assures her. "Bella, you know me, better than anyone. All I want is for Ness... Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You, me, any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason" he explains. She calms down and I go home.

(Three months later)

Jake told Charlie about us wolf shifters to stop Bella and the Cullens from leaving town. It worked and Bella saw Charlie. He even meet Nessie, who he believes is Edward's niece that they adopted. Bella has amazing self control for a newborn. But she is diffidently strong like one as she beat Emmett in an arm wrestle.

It's getting close to Christmas and Renesmee is growing up fast. She now looks to be five or six. Instead of a three month old baby. Edward is teaching her to play piano and she can talk like a normal child. She is also incredible beautiful.

Today Jake, Bella and I have taken her to the meadow. She is catching snow flakes while we watch. Jake and I are in our wolf forms. "Look, a snow flake" Renesmee says smiling showing it to Bella.

"It's beautiful. Why don't you go get another one?" Bella tells her smiling. Renesmee runs off to play as the three of us watch her.  "Edward thinks that we'll find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something" she tells Jake and I. We nod our heads. Jake would go with them while I remain to control the pack.

Renesmee jumps high into the sky catching another snow flake. Suddenly a figure appears in the distances looking at us. Nessie runs over and stands between Jake & Bella looking up are the figure. "Who is that?" she asks scared, she has always been shy around new people.

"I think that's our cousin from Denali, Irina!" Bella calls. But Irina runs off and Bella follows. Leaving Renesmee with Jake and I. She soon returns alone and we go back to the house. We tell the others about Irina and Carlisle calls the Denali coven.

"Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us" he tells us after he hangs up.

"Appears she changed her mind" I state.

"Seeing you and Jake must of been to much for her" Esme states.

"I wish I could of spoken to her" Bella says.

"She's family, she will come around" Carlisle assures her. Edward then starts to show Renesmee how to play the piano. We all watch them smiling fondly. The only thing that could make this any more perfect is  if I had my own imprint here with us.

'You will find him soon' Jake assures me and I smile. Alice arrives carrying a vase of flowers. When she freezes and drops them. We all look at her confused. Jasper rushes over to her.

"What is it Alice?" he asks her concerned.

"The Volturi, they're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard and Irina" Alice says. Bella calls Nessie over to her and she goes to her mother.

"What did Irina see in the woods?" Edward asks us.

"We were in the meadow" I tell him.

"Nessie was catching snow flakes" Jake adds.

"Of course. Irina thinks Renesmee's an immortal child" Edward says.

"The immortal children were very beautiful, so enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned, they couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation, stories spread, the Volturi were forced to intervene. And since the children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed. The creators grew very attached, fought to protect them. Long established covens were torn apart, countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families, lost" Carlisle explains.

"Well, Renesmee is nothing like those children. She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day" Bella states.

"Can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Jake asks them.

"Aro has enough proof in Irina's thoughts" Edward states. After some debate. It was decided that we would gather witnesses to prove to the Volturi that Renesmee is not an immortal child. Did I forget all the witnesses will be other vampires?

A/N

Picture above of Embry and Quil. Picture on the external link of Bella and Edward with Renesmee.