Nayeon - Alpha

Word Count: 3071

In where Y/N seems like the cold, ruthless Alpha she is, but when Nayeon comes into the picture, things take a big twist for Y/N.

(This was requested by this beautiful reader: -sxftie_fluffs)my biggest apologies for taking to long, please forgive me TvT

(Note: I am still taking requests so please! Have at it! i love to hear from all of youu!💛)

Y/N's POV:
"P-please, just let me g-go..."

"Get lost, and make sure I never see your pathetic waste of space again."

The male nodded.

Releasing his shirt collar, the terrified male, scrambled to his feet and ran away.

"Tsk, coward much?"

Scoffing at the pathetic male's of running away so quickly, I started walking towards my locker.

You see, if you don't get the cold and ruthless attitude already.

Am an alpha.

A cold and ruthless one, like I said before. (A/N: no need for obvious adjectives my guy 💀✋)

I run the school and everyone around here is intimidated by the strong aura I have around me.

The students, as well as even some of the teachers, are afraid to look, talk, or even give me a small glance towards me.

And I'd like to keep it that way.

I've been this way since my junior year of high school.

But, I've actually never been this way, or had this personality of mine forever.

I was originally, shy, quiet, and friendly at the time. (A/N: Ah yes, more obvious adjectives 😃✋)

And if I am being honest, am no alpha.

Am originally a omega. (A/N: pLoT tWiSt 😌💅)

I know, hard to believe, but it's true.

I've been hiding it for a while and the reason behind it is because, I was told, bullied, and was broken down emotionally for it.

Which is why, from that day forward, I would act tough, cold, and ruthless.

Not only to protect myself, physically and emotionally.

But to show others am not some weak omega.

And which is why I've kept up the act for as long as I can.

The only person who has know about my dirty little secret is me.

Of course.

And my most trusted best friends.

Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook.

Both of them, I met since middle school.

The two weren't all nice and friendly to begin with, but being picked and bullied at the time.

The two decided to stand up for me and even protect me when I needed help.

I appreciated what they did for me, but we didn't become friends so instantly.

Sure they stood up for me, and even escort me to my next class until they knew I was safe.