Sana - Love Alarm

Word Count: 2330

In where Sana and Y/N are fated together by a specific app called, Love Alarm

(This chapter is inspired by the plotline of the Netflix series, Love Alarm. If you haven't heard or watched the show, I suggest/recommend you do! It's a very well-written and amazing show! Granted the plot to this chapter, will not be the same as the show, I will be adding my own twists to it! So J-Hope you enjoy!)

This lovely chapter was requested by: SCFLows

(Am sorry if it wasn't the story/idea you had in mind, but I was feeling a bit creative on what to write for this! Thank you again for the request and patience, am sorry again if it took too long to upload/publish! J-hope you enjoy though!)

Y/N's POV:
Do you believe in fate?

I didn't at first.

Growing up, I thought fate was something told a lot in fairy tales, or storybooks my mom use to read to me.

But now, seeing it as it is, in reality.

It's nothing compared to how it was told when I was younger.

Fate is like destiny, and if you think about it, destiny is a lot like love too.

In the storybooks, the main characters are out to fall in love.

Some do, while some don't.

But however the plot goes, some fairy tales or stories are all written differently.

"Y/N! Are you ready yet?" Called out the familiar, female voice from downstairs.

I smiled, it was Sana Minatozaki.

My lover, soulmate, and even a more simple name, my girlfriend.

Sana and I have been dating for a year now, and it's really funny how the both of us, ended up together.

Staring off in high school, in freshman year, Sana and I use to hate each other.

I don't quite remember the reason why we despise each other.

But we did.

The two of us were always so competitive with each other, that the Sana would go out of her way and tease me.

A little too much, that I thought to the point, she liked me or something.

Looking back at those memories we had of the two of us fighting over stupid things, made the both of us laugh.

The two of us hated each other up until the beginning of my senior year.

Allow me to explain the story...

- Flashback -
Come the last year of high school, and a new app is launched, worldwide.

About how this specific app enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter.

It was called Love Alarm.

It sounds crazy, I know.

I thought so too, but hear me out.

Many also didn't buy it at first, I mean who would, it's just like another dating app that has ever existed.

What makes this specific app so special?