Momo - Day Off

Word Count: 2036

In where Momo, and the rest of TWICE, spend the rest of their day off from their hectic schedules and make plans together.

(Momo's POV)

"Okay! So the first order of business girls! What do you guys wanna do for our day off?" 

Currently, in our dorm, my members and I had just received news from JYP a few minutes ago, that we were given a day off from our hectic schedules and were able to do whatever or go wherever we wanted to for today.

And in all honestly, we could use a break, it's been a while since the last time we were given a day off.

So now, sitting in the living room of our shared dorm, the leader of the group, Jihyo, decided to have all of us meet and decide where we should all go or spend the rest of the day.

"Ooo! How about we all go out to eat! I heard there's a new restaurant downtown, Dahyun and I have been dying to try it out!" 

Suggest the said vocalist, Sana, while the one rapper in the group, Dahyun nodded eagerly. 

The others exchanged looks, some liked the idea while others thought of doing something else.

I personally would love to eat out with the two, but I have other plans in mind, plus I would only eat out if the said restaurant had jokbal. (A/N: THE QUEEN OF JOKBALL TvT)

"Hm, that seems nice, but I prefer going to visit an art museum close by and gain some inspiration." 

Pitched in the second rapper of the group, Chaeyoung, smiling at the place she suggested.

Many of the members liked the idea, but the two from before seem to not agree with Chaeyoung's suggestion on where to spend our time. 

"As much as I love you, Chae, but Sana and I really want to go to the new restaurant downtown. I heard they sell chocolate milk! " Beamed Dahyun, while Sana agreeing nodded.

"Well as much as those two ideas seem fun to you guys, the two of us been wanting to take a trip to the mall. They have new clothes on sale today!" Clapped the oldest of the group, Nayeon, having Jeongyeon happily agreeing with her. 

While the 2yeons excitedly fangirled in the back about shopping, the three from before started discussing and somehow arguing about which placed sounded better to spend the day.

Meanwhile, Jihyo was busy lost in thought on what to do for today, didn't even notice the last two members who haven't spoken a word or suggested anything from the beginning, get up from their place and head for the hallway.

Everyone by this point was now arguing about where to go or what place seemed better for the group and didn't even notice two of the group's members had already made up their minds on where to spend their day.

Curious, I got up and caught up to the two leaving.

"Hey, Mina, Tzuyu where you guys going?" Asking them, the two looked at each other and soon turned towards me, smiling.

"Tzuyu and I are going to a nearby bookstore that's also a part cafe." Smiled Mina.

"The two of us decided to not say anything, especially to the group, due to the fact that they will just start bricking over which place to go or visit." Pointed Tzuyu to the group of girls still fighting.

Very smart of them to think ahead, I guess. 

"Well, I hope you guys have fun, I have to get going as well." I smiled.