Jihyo - Secret Confession

Word Count: 3604

In where Jihyo and her group of friends, bully and pick on Y/N, but Jihyo secretly has grown an interest in Y/N

Y/N's POV:
"Hey Y/N! Wait up!" Hearing that familiar voice, I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

It was Lisa Manoban,

My best friend since my elementary days.

We meet when it was only my first day of first grade.

Lisa being the kind-hearted and energetic soul she is, was the first to approach me and since I was such a shy kid, Lisa didn't mind being patient with me.

And hence that day, we hit it off and did everything together.

We've been friends for so long that we've basically have also been friends for all throughout high school too.

And honestly I wouldn't ask for a better best friend then the chaotic and energetic one I have with me.

"Damn, you walk to fast, slow down won't you!" Lisa finally caught up to me, breathing heavily.

I giggled as she finally caught up to her normal breathing pattern.

"Have you been walking faster lately, or is it just me?" She starched her head in confusion.

I chuckled at her sillyness, "Nope, just you, anyways what made you get up so late?"

We both continued walking towards our destination as Lisa answered my question to her.

"Well, you know, I overslept again." She nervously laughed.

I shook my head at the girl,"Did you throw an all-nighter again?"

She shamelessly nodded, a tiny smile forming onto her lips.

Aish, this kid...

"Were you procrastinating again on your little dance audition again? I told you, your the best dancer I know, I mean I seen you dance." I started.

Lisa blushed a bit and I only chuckled at this girl's cuteness.

"You have the talent and passion many other dancers don't but wish they had. I promise, that even if you don't make it into that team, at least you gave it a shot and if that doesn't cheer you up, we can go to your favorite smoothie place after school if you like, my treat." I finished.

After hearing that Lisa's eyes gleamed.

"You'd really do that for me?!" She asked, eyes sparkling like a little kid's would've.

I smiled and nodded, Lisa jumped up and down upon hearing what I would do for her and honestly, it was an adorable sight.

I mean this kid can be a hand full at times, and can be such a chaotic individual, but she comes around.

"B-But also, you really do think I can make it into the team? Will they even accept me? Do you really believe in me?"

Lisa mumbled the last part under her breath, but it wasn't to quite for me to hear it.

Lisa was a very chaotic, cocky, and overall a fun-loving spirit, but there are times where she doubts herself, especially when it comes to dancing.

She's a natural when it comes to the topic, the only problem is, she has be perfect, as she says.

And I mean, if you haven't heard, there's no such thing as being perfect.
Never was and never will be.

And I know Lisa has the absolute talent and mind to put to it when dancing, all she needs to do is believe a little bit in herself as well.