Chapter 17

It's been a couple days since Colby and I got back together, We're going over to Colby's parents house for dinner tonight, and i'm even more nervous this time than i was the first time i met them. This time for a whole different reason. I'm once again wearing a white dress, you know because it worked out so well for me the first time around. But it's a white off the shoulders form fitting dress that reaches mid-thigh, and has a couple ruffles in the front across the chest. And i was wearing some silver pointed stiletto heels. My hair is straightened down my back, and i'm wearing a simple make up look. Winged eyeliner, mascara, and bright red lipstick.

 Winged eyeliner, mascara, and bright red lipstick

"Okay, peanut....just don't make mommy throw up okay... we can do this, everything is going to be fine..." I talked aloud to my baby.

"Are you talking to yourself again? Because that's weird..." Jonah said poking his head in my room with a huge grin on his face, i rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up, Jonah! I was talking to my baby not myself! Okay, more like begging peanut not to let me throw up..." I said shrugging.

"Just relax, everything will be okay. I mean you've already went off on his mother once...what's one more time if she acts up?" He was once again grinning at me. Before i could respond there was a knock on the door, i looked at myself in the mirror once more before i went to go answer it.

Colby was standing on the other side, grinning and i couldn't help but to check him out. He looks yummy in his form fitting dress clothes.  He's wearing a tight light blue button down shirt, and tight grey dress pants with brown dress shoes. Why does he have to look so good?!

"You look amazing! You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah! Just let me go grab my bag." I went and grabbed my clutch, phone, keys, and then walked back out to the living room where Jonah and Colby were joking around.

"Okay, let's go!"

"I would tell you to use protection, but clearly you guys suck at that...have fun!" I glared at Jonah and he just grinned at me clearly proud of himself. I walked out of the apartment with Colby right behind me still snickering at Jonah's comment.

-Colby's Parent's House-

We pulled up outside his parents house and my hands started sweating. Great, here we go with this shit again..

Colby climbed out and came around to open my door, helping me out. We walked hand in hand up to the door, he put his hand on the door knob to open it but i stopped him.

"I swear to God if Lauren is here again i will throat punch her...." I glared daggers at the door and then turned my glare onto him.  Colby laughed and leaned in to kiss my forehead.

"She's not here." He assured.

"I'm just saying...Okay, open the door."