Chpt. 7 Code Commando

A/N Here's part two! Please remember to comment feedback and vote if you can! If you get my attention, I'll even check out your account! :) love yousseeeeee....
_______________________________________________________

As I pace around my room, I attempt to give myself a pep-talk before I convince myself this is a stupid idea.
I mutter to myself, "Okay so how do I do this, is there like a 'Mind Speaking 101' handbook that I don't know about? No? Well whoopdeedoo." I struggle around for a while and even try doing that Sheldon mind control thing where he puts two fingers on each of his temples. But no such luck. I sigh loudly, to the point where I'm nervous about waking up Ella and my Mum, although Mum is probably awake reading a book. Wait a second...if I think about it though, the people in fantasy books usually kinda visualised a metaphoric thing then concentrated and just thought about that over and over etc.... So why not give it a try.

I close my eyes and clench my hands, which leads me to increasing my grip on the necklace. I contemplate letting go of it, but decide against it. There's just something about it that... I shook my head. I need to stop getting so easily distracted. It's one of my many faults.

I swear I heard a soft growling noise, so I focus on that. Something leads me to thinking along the path of visualising myself connected to that voice for an amount of time, no matter the distance. Then I wait. But nothing happenned. Disappointment rushes through me. What was I thinking, trying to talk to someone telepathically that I don't even know?! Now even my crazy voice thinks I'm too crazy. But then I heard some kind of static, and a deep, masculine voice followed.

'Yes I do think your crazy...crazy for me.'
Woah, I did it. I'm actually talking telepathically with someone. Too bad it's a cheesy douche.
'Well excuse me for trying to please a lady.'
Is it possible to hear a smirk? Exhausted, I scoff at his self-pride, while checking the time. 10:23pm I think, before I even see the clock face. Wowza, this mind talk thing took a long time, it seemed like 2 minutes not 2 hours.

'Hmmm, 2 hours. Huh, impressive for a first timer.' He thinks. Wait what??
'.....I'm guessing' He adds quickly.
I narrow my eyes in suspicion. Okay 'voice dude'.  It seems to me like you know something, perhaps about everything that has been happening to me these past days.

He says nothing.

'Spill' I growl.

'Sorry. No can do. Gotta wait until the time,' he replies innocently.
Sulking, I flop onto my bed again, the impact knocking the necklace out of my hand.
'And when is that going to be?' I asked.
.....'voice dude?'
No reply. Oh come on. Ugh. Im not going through 2 more hours of just staring into space, a small pounding was already taking place behind my eyes. I'm still wondering why I'm not completely traumatised from this last day. I admit I'm definitely quite dazed and freaked out. It seriously feels as if this is natural though...maybe I was wrong. Maybe I am traumatised and I'm going insane. I am so confused.

Tired of this, I notice my phone is right next to me. I open it then shut off Instagram and put my music on shuffle and listened. ....and sang a little. No shame.

~

Superheroes ~ The Script

All her life she has seen
All the meaner side of me
They took away the prophet's dream for a profit on the street

Now she's stronger than you know
A heart of steel starts to grow

All his life he's been told
He'll be nothing when he's old
All the kicks and all the blows
He won't ever let it show

'Cause he's stronger than you know
A heart of steel starts to grow

When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour
Turn the pain into power