Chapter 7 Play Time

Start from the beginning

snap my head snaps back into reality, one of the kids had thron the balls my way so I bend down and pick it up "Thank you Tory says as as I throw the ball back towards the shore. As troy runs after the ball all the other boys join in the Chase. I love how it looks when they're playing when one of the other boy's cuts off the boy with the ball and, when the ball get's knocked ot to sea all of the boy's Chase after it, it's kind of like the're in sink with one another. Wait a minute, I go back a few pages where the book talks about Dolphin pods and communication and it say that, when Dolphins are swimming that they swim in sink to protect each other. I look back at the boy's swimming back towards the shore line and, I realize that they are really good swimmer even for there age group.They have powerful back kick, the book says that a dolphins tail or fluke is the strongest part of it's body. I then backat all the boy's coming out of the water, then nodies that all of the boy's have big musicals that're all over there bodies but most of the musals that I can see is on there legs/

I start to think. Could it be can they transform into a pod of Dolphin's are they part Dolphin, I look back down at the book I then shake my head, idot you've started to louse it Zoe. A little while latter Joe calls us all in for lunch,James walks up and holds the door open for me as he does he says "Ladies first" "Thank you James" I say as I walk through the doorway, as soon as I'm inside the house James closes the door.

_________________________________ Time Skip_______________________________________

As I'm sitting on the couch after dinner one of the boy's comes over and sits down beside me, I can recognize that it's Jordan. He dosen't say any thing to me, so I speak first "Hi Jordan, I'm Zoe we met this morning. But you didn't say any thing to me do you remember that" I ask him. He nods his slowly, "C'one Jordan say one thing to me, just one?" I ask him. Jordan turns towards me " The name Zoe means life in Greek" Jordan say in a tone that I can barley understand him in. "Is that so?" I ask, Jordan then nods "And what does your name mean?" I ask. Jordan looks ahead for a moment before saying "Flow down", I get a funny look on my face "Like you have to go to the bathroom?" I ask in a funny tone. "No, like when the river flows down stream" Jordan replies, Then James walks over towards us, so I guess I'm sleeping here tonight. "So where I'm I going to sleep?" I ask Joe who's cleaning up the kitchen, "You'll sleep in the Bunk along with the rest of the kids" Joe replies, "Where is that?" I ask her. "C'mon, I'll show you" James say as he holds his hand out to me, I take his hand and stand up along with Jordan.

We walk down a long hallway that's to the right of the kitchen, it's so dark it almost reaminds me of a tunnle so much so that the only door I can barley see is at the end

James opens the door and we step inside, the room itself is brighter than the hallway but not by much. "So what do you think Zoe?" James asks me as he walks in. There're rows and rows of bunk beds, but my eyes shift over to the beautiful stone fireplace on the right hand side of the room with a bed a few feet infront of it. "How many beds are there?" I ask in a gasp. "20 beds in a row, There're 10 rows for a total of of 200" James replies to me in a smart sounding voice. Joe pushes through everyone to get into the room, she walks in front of me and I follow her towards a bunk bed it's in row 5 and it's bed number 10, it has sea foam bed cloths on it. "And this is your bed, Zoe Pops and John just got it ready for you and, if you need someone to talk to James's bank is to the right side of yours.I've got you some new Pj's on the bed" Joe says as I look at the bed, then out of the corner of my eye I see Kyle who was in the room waiting on us give James as slight nod. "Well, we'll leave so that you can change" Joe says as she usher them out of the room. As soon as Joe and the three boy's are out of the room I start to strip, I take off my T- shirt, shorts, and, flip-flops and, put on the dark blue PJs with the fright yellow stars on them, it actually looks like a night time sky.I've got you some new Pj's on the board" Joe says as I look at the bed, then out of the corner of my eye I see Kyle who was in the room waiting on us give James as slight nod. "Well, we'll leave so that you can change" Joe says as she usher them out of the room. As soon as Joe and the three boy's are out of the room I start to strip, I take off my T- shirt, shorts, and, flip-flops and, put on the dark blue PJs with the fright yellow stars on them, it actually looks like a night time sky.Oh, I almost forgot" Joe says as she walks back into the room, in her hands are a pair of white socks. Joe sits down TN my bed and slips the socks over my feet, "You've got to remember to keep your feet warm" Joe says as she's putting the other sock over my foot, "Thank you, " I say to Joe as I look up at her, "No problem, dear, the boy's will be here in a while" says Joe as she plants a soft kiss on my cheek before walking out of the room. I don't bother waiting  for them, I roll over to my left, tuck my legs into  my chest and go right to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James's P.o.v

After mom ushered us out of the backroom, Jordan goes up stairs to brush his teeth, while me and Kyle go back behind the couch to start our meeting. "I still can't believe it. She still hasn't put two and two and two together yet" Kyle whispers, "I know. She almost got it earlier today, but I don't know what to do, " I say to Kyle back in a whisper. "I do" Kyle whispers louder, "Since I went out there today, I want you to be up close to her' Kyle whispers. "But what if I shift while I'm out there in the water in front of her?" I ask, "Well then expect the worst" Kyle replies in the chuckle. "Why do I have to do it?" I ask. "Because if you've forgotten why she's here in the first place, if me and Lilly decide to leave, then you and Zoe are next in line to be the leader of the Pod at her mom and dad die" Kyle says in a louder whisper. "Okay, I'll do it, but what is she doesn't figure it out?", "Then the day after tomorrow, We'll just have to tell her" Kyle replies."Thanks Kyle, have a good night's sleep" I whisper in a happy tone, "You to James" Kyle says as he pats me on the back then we walk back to the backroom. I cam tell Zoe was asleep so I just get in bed close my eyes and go to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note

Sorry it took so long guys first thing was I had to outline the chapter which took me a while because every one my chapters has to be as close to perfect as I can get it, hey you guys know the saying 'Don't mess with perfection. The second thing I when I started writing this chapter I had to go to the doctor, don't worry, he said I'm as healthy as a horse Third, I got writers block more times than I can count, but I overcame it just for you guys because I love you all' aimed remember to

Vote

commet

Fan

Fallow me and, I'll fallow you back

I hope you've enjayed it ;-)